Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    50/50 half Democrat half Republican, used to be little more than half Republican but the younger generations are leaning more left and democrat, used to be like 70% Republican and 30% Democrat.

Which pretty much reflects most people I know, some Family who used to be Republican are now Democrats thanks to Trump specifically a few cousins.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

My father supports the local conservatives and is a founding member of their youth society. My mother does not support any party and has during the years voted for half a dozen parties.

My father supports the fascists, my mother leans social democrat.

My dad still supports the US republicans, for some reason.

Somehow despite simply disagreeing with republicans I get written off as a liberal and he never wants to talk about that stuff with me.

Like I just think we shouldn't have mentally unstable chronic liars in government, I don't have a party affiliation specific to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.