Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightent View Post
    Its a meltdown. Small group? Hundred of thousand of people perhaps xx
    It’s abunch of people screaming on the internet like they do about every thing, people will keep giving blizzard money and forget about it in a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    That's not true. Besides it's not purely about current customers, if you don't have the support of the employees that make the products then you can be sure that future products will decline in quality.
    People have been whining about how all of blizzard products are horrible quality for years this will not change that and won’t have any impact on the actual quality and minimal impact on money made.

Net ease stated that diablo immortal is ready, clearly something worked that blizzard is not launching the game.

Atm its a meltdown for blizzard
    People have been claiming that Immortal has been ready for a lot longer than this "crisis".

Take a look at this...in particular...notice the date it was published:

https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/03/01...-release-date/

March 1, 2019

- - - Updated - - -

Its a meltdown. Small group? Hundred of thousand of people perhaps xx
    Even if we were to take your "hundred of thousand of people" at face value...that's a drop in the bucket.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2019-10-13 at 10:24 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

As many of you know, the more Blizzard replied the more damage it has done to the company, due to overall bigger backlash i.e Blizzcon planned protests etc.

A solution to this would be a simple video of some devs sitting with that guy who got banned and just explain their points to the audience and just apologise for this incident, donate to any charity that is helping hong kong and show their unity to free speech.

I think this is getting out of hand.
    Bah protest of the month...it will blow over and in 3 months no one will remember or care
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

5+ Year Old Account
    There are already other threads discussing the topic in multiple subforums. There is no need for a similar thread here. This will be closed, please redirect your conversations to there.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."