Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Rumour: Vulpera getting druid

New rumour heard in game: Vulpera will be druids. The recruitment scenario for the mechagnomes was datamined but the vulpera wasn’t because vulpera’s encrypted, they dont want the player to know that it all happens revolving around a certain member of their group (Kiro) that decides to become a druid and wants to go to ramuul runetotem for guidance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera already have more classes than MG...Horde has more Druids than Alliance even though Night Elves were the original Druids. Be complete BS if Vulpera get Druid.

Alliance should get KT Pallies or Worgen Shaman is this were true...

Transformer mechagnome druids would make more sense compared to vulpera druids.

That'd be weird... anthropomorphic animal can shape shift into other animal forms... then again, Worgen can be druids so I guess it's not that weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    That'd be pretty cool, actually. An actual bear TANK. Mechanized cat form. The only logistics lie in how the shape shifting works between the flesh part using nature magic, and the mechanical part transforming as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    That'd be weird... anthropomorphic animal can shape shift into other animal forms... then again, Worgen can be druids so I guess it's not that weird.
    it's still kind of weird

don't forget that worgen are cursed humans and night elfs, they weren't born animals like Vulpera were.

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    New rumour heard in game: Vulpera will be druids. The recruitment scenario for the mechagnomes was datamined but the vulpera wasn’t because vulpera’s encrypted, they dont want the player to know that it all happens revolving around a certain member of their group (Kiro) that decides to become a druid and wants to go to ramuul runetotem for guidance.
    Your source is not very convincing. Gonna go with no.

I'm not against it, but it would require brand new lore not shown for them, ever. I.E., they have druids because they sought out training for it, not because it's part of their culture. The main reason I'm not against it is because I would be a hypocrite for doing so; I'd love to see mechagnome conservationists that learn basic druid restoration and balance magic, and use their mechanization to transform into cats and bears. (But that isn't going to happen either, so don't quote me saying "I heard Mechagnomes are getting druids", please. )

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    at this point I think it's safe to assume lore and logic no longer care for blizzard and they just want them $$$ from race changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yeah, that would be really weird. Like imagine bull people or moose people doing that. How stupid.

You forget, Tauren who existed longer than any other of the playable beast races could be druids to start with. >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    it's still kind of weird

don't forget that worgen are cursed humans and night elfs, they weren't born animals like Vulpera were.
    and tauren aren't born cow people? o.0
    Last edited by Keristrasza; 2019-10-13 at 09:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's still kind of weird

Tauren say hi.

But antropomorphic great apes doing it is a-ok?

7+ Year Old Account
    they already datamined their classes

only if they change their minds while they work on the, something not impossible, since they created the troll forms when they were not doing it..

I do love the Vulpera and will most likely, roll one But, I dont think they should get Druids it gives them Way to many classes and gives horde way to many Druid classes compared to Alliance

it's still kind of weird

True, but it is still an anthropomorphic wolf turning into a bear. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    But antropomorphic great apes doing it is a-ok?
    Great apes? Are you talking about Dragon Ball?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    Tauren say hi.
    Oh yeah, forgot about them. Ok, so it's not that weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yeah, that would be really weird. Like imagine bull people or moose people doing that. How stupid.
    All right, point taken!

- - - Updated - - -

That'd be pretty cool, actually. An actual bear TANK. Mechanized cat form. The only logistics lie in how the shape shifting works between the flesh part using nature magic, and the mechanical part transforming as well.
    and Tauren, it is odd they are always left out when people talk about animal hybrids or furries. Since they are an og race people just seem to look past them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

3+ Year Old Account
    I hope this is just a rumor.

Yes, because all we need is even more furriness >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    and Tauren, it is odd they are always left out when people talk about animal hybrids or furries. Since they are an og race people just seem to look past them.
    People associate Tauren with Minotaurs from Greek myth, which is associated with the "rule of cool." Even though it's technically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    While lore wise that would be as dumb as goblin shammies, I would be okay with it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I forgot about Tauren too.