Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Note worthy role after the class/race option was in game, they can drop anything they want there. It could be a unicorn that shits bubble gum ice cream, that doesn't mean it would make sense for that to be a player choice also. As I said in another post Blizz has to put game play before lore as a result we end up with holy void elves and various other things that don't make any sense beyond that. Each time they do it though it just chews up that much more lore and riddles the game with holes in the story.
    I guess I can understand the issue with holy void elves, but with the exception of holy specced void elves, it isn't really stretching lore. Discipline works because it mixes shadow and holy into healing--I could definitely see a void elf priest going in that direction. But would void prevent them from using holy powers? Would it weaken them? That lore is vague at best, but I'd say that it would not. Void and holy seem fairly interchangable, so they don't really prevent eachother. That said, why would a void elf be a holy priest? That makes little sense, unless they just regret everything and were trying to atone for it. So your point largely stands, but I wanted to touch the topic since I've heard it before and it interested me.

Either way, I feel like with lore, the damage can be manageable. You can destroy a story or you could risk a few plot holes that are relatively safely ignored. With goblin shaman, I don't know. I mean the lore is there, it just feels odd all things considered. If we're talking about druid mechagnomes, don't worry... I know they aren't going to happen. It's just a rare case where I wouldn't mind seeing lore stretched to have them playable, even though it makes little sense. The lore breaker there wouldn't be their existence, but of druid order hall forms.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    I forgot about Tauren too.
    Baine did as well

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Transformer mechagnome druids would make more sense compared to vulpera druids.
    Oooh I’d play that.

But I doubt we’d see Vulpera Druids if they were coming they’d have been announced during the presentation. While I remember the Kul Tiran Mage situation implementing Druids is far more difficult than most other classes.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles