10+ Year Old Account

Question question about adoption!

so how long does that usually take to get a court to release adoption records? since my state does NOT recgonize the adoptee's right to obtain their adoption records unless it's court ordered i was wondering how long it usually takes for this to process. i asked the people at the county courthouse when filling it out and they wouldn't give me a straight answer and i can't find an estimate online. does it depend on courts and how busy they are? is this something i need to ask a lawyer about? it's been awhile and i haven't heard back so i was wondering about how long it takes.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's an open adoption then yes, should be an automatic, unless the adopting parents are an issue you have to wait until you are of age. However if it's a closed adoption then no then the other party to my knowledge pretty much has the right to remain anonymous doesn't mean you can't hire a private investigator or through some other means gained the information, but the adoption agency and the state are limited in their ability to release that information.

Never been through that personally, but I have known people who have been adopted and they pretty much described the above.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    @breadisfunny See a lawyer.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.