The power of certain raid bosses, not counting the final boss

How powerful do you think some of the raid bosses were? Not counting the final boss of the dungeon. We have defeated so many powerful and exotic minions throughout all these raids and I would like to hear your thoughts on how powerful some of the lesser known raid bosses were. It could be from any raid and how many you choose to list don't matter. I'll start first with the certain bosses I have in mind and how powerful I thin they were.

Mythrax - The great faceless giant that was sealed long ago because of it's great powers. And also destroyed the seal keeping G'huul imprisoned when he came back. He's huge and powerful but lacks the brain to become a world ending threat. I'll say Mythrax is as powerful as a Elemental Lord or a Dragon Aspect but isn't as smart as them.

Deathknight Saurfang Jr - A underrated raid boss and one I personally really like as it shows us just how much more powerful a character can be when the Lich King turns them into a Deathknight. And Lich King Arthas only granted him a very tiny sample of his powers and still Deathknight Saurfang Jr is already leagues above most mid tier characters. He casually defeated the High Overlord, one of the greatest warriors and it wasn't even a challenge not even one bit. I can see Deathknight Saurfang Jr defeating Mannaroth with ease or Prime Lei Shen but it'll be a close fight. I guess it's no surprise that the LK can one shot us if just one of his minions is already so powerful.

Aggramar - A very powerful warrior in the Dark Pantheon. His ability to orbital drop himself into the battlefield combined with his gigantic sword and strength should put him very high in the power chart. I can see him easily having the raw power of Deathwing, Archimonde, and Kil'jaeden but lacks certain things from them such as flight from Deathwing and ancient spells from Kil and Arch.

Elisande - A very powerful wizard whose magic even gave the greatest Heroes of Azeroth pause. I believe she is far stronger than she appears. I can see her defeating the likes of Gul'dan or Prime Lei Shen even but is below the Arch Demonlords, Azshara, Deathwing, Lich King, Sylvanas, and Jaina.

Ultraxion - A very powerful dragon with the potential to become even stronger than Deathwing but was thankfully defeated before it got too power. I see it being almost as powerful as Deathwing at the time we fought it. Stronger than Prime Lei Shen, Mannaroth, Gul'dan. If it reaches full power than it'll be stronger than Deathwing and the Arch Demonlords but still weaker than the LK, New Sylvanas, and N'zoth and possibly future Azshara.
    Last edited by LarryWithTheWeatherReport; 2019-10-15 at 04:02 PM.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing