Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Are you addicted again?

So, I guess I am. I already have two 60's - a Priest and a Mage. The Priest is in pre-raid BiS, the Mage is on its way there. And I'm leveling a Hunter who is 34 so far.

I don't even know what it is, but I've been playing so much since release that I don't even know if I'm having fun anymore. It feels more like a habit than anything else. I haven't been bored once so far and I could probably level all classes to 60 and get their BiS without ever feeling even slightly bored. I don't care about raiding, but I can just play the rest of the game 16 hours a day and don't even feel the urge to do anything else.

I guess I'm addicted to Classic. How about you?

I do feel like playing Classic strongly, got rogue at 60 and priest at 56 soon, it's like when I started - making few characters to decide a main. Even going to raid with my guild, and enjoy the relaxed environment in the easymode mechanic-wise raids.

I only have level 37 priest with around 4 days /played, so not really.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

No, but I doubt anything could reignite the addiction I had when I first started playing. I can easily just do a starting zone and not touch the game again for the rest of the day whereas in 2005 I was putting in 12+ hour sessions when I could and only stopped when I was about to collapse.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

43 Priest here. Wish I had more time to play though. Does that count?

Comeback after few years - 45 troll hunter here. I'm so hooked. Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    I have used 3 sessions to get my first toon to level......wait for it.....TWO!!

No, I guess you cannot call me addicted to Classic.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope...

I have little time for classic these days, as I predicted last year, and I'm still not max level... Things are different than they were 15 years ago. Got a full time job, bills to pay a house to keep and a beautiful partner to love... WoW classic isnt on my list of priorities right now

15 years ago, I had only a small part time job while studying at a student at a university, living with my parents, no girlfriend, no worries or bills to pay outside of paying my keep. Plenty of time for 24 hour games of WoW.

But I am enjoying WoW: Classic at my own pace.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-10-15 at 08:16 AM.

I think I am. Luckily I picked the most unpopular class in the game making finding / making groups a nightmare in this classic meta. It helps by making the experience worse and pushing me out of the game. Trying to force myself to level a mage like everyone, but if is hard. I love my drood.

I will just raid log and farm gold in DM and wait for p3 bgs.
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2019-10-15 at 08:17 AM.

Not really, even though I play couple of times a week. Im not playing so much in general these days anyway.

But I have a sub and I log my paladin now and then, complete a few quests or run a dungeon.

i dont know about addicted, but i have logged in every day for the last 3 weeks which i havent done since MoP.

so ya, into it again at least

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    So, I guess I am. I already have two 60's - a Priest and a Mage. The Priest is in pre-raid BiS, the Mage is on its way there. And I'm leveling a Hunter who is 34 so far.

I don't even know what it is, but I've been playing so much since release that I don't even know if I'm having fun anymore. It feels more like a habit than anything else. I haven't been bored once so far and I could probably level all classes to 60 and get their BiS without ever feeling even slightly bored. I don't care about raiding, but I can just play the rest of the game 16 hours a day and don't even feel the urge to do anything else.

Sounds great don't forget to take all things in moderation though !

Nope. Leveled to 60 and haven’t touched Classic since.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only play classic when my friend asks me to, can't stand playing it solo.
    So umm.. no, definitely not the same as back in the day.

level 19 here, waiting to see if they eventually do TBC.

Yupp. im full on addicted and im loving it. Been awhile since i was this "INTO" soemthing.
    Just dinged 60 on my 2nd char aswell. and im already planning to level a 3rd one once i have this one prebis geared too...

the future does indeed look bright
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    not at all.

having killed every single boss of Vanilla, and having co-leveled to rank 13...
    there is not much to keep me entertained.

at least i chose to play different classes than back then... so that's something.

the only entertaining thing is watching all those retail-minded people rush everything,
    with needlessly minmaxy compositions and strategies...
    and i'm like.. ffs, enjoy the game. this is not a race/contest, it's been done before XD

Was a long time since i was addicted to WoW. I play it mostly because i dont really have anything else to do that i find important enough to drag my self out for. My friends litteraly tend to drag me out kicking and screaming because i dont want to be outside. That does not mean i play WoW a lot however, i do other things also.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I think I am. Luckily I picked the most unpopular class in the game making finding / making groups a nightmare in this classic meta. It helps by making the experience worse and pushing me out of the game. Trying to force myself to level a mage like everyone, but if is hard. I love my drood.

I will just raid log and farm gold in DM and wait for p3 bgs.
    I don't see how you can be experiencing this, I always try to pick up a druid for any dungeon grp, they're absolutely amazing to have, innervate just makes mages and priests love you and combat rezz is great if shit hits the fan, also bear tanks are great at maintaining aggro and relatively tankier than warriors in any 5 mans.

The only way I see you not having a good time is if you're trying to join those mage only dungeon grinds for SM/ZF which is not a druid exclusive problem, either that or you're playing balance at higher levels and people avoid taking you due to the meta mentality, either way it shouldn't be as bad as you make it out to be tbh.

Been playing a lot more than before, don't have much time anyway but i've already managed to put my priest at 52 and still going strong!

Looking forward to reach 60 on this and also starting a support alt