Lightforged goblins?

Heck...with everyone else talking about lightforged *insert your desired race here*
    I wonder if blizz will let you make whatever lightforged race that we want. Maybe this isn't ideal and most likely will never get adapted, but could be interested.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

cuz lf goblins make so much sense lorewise

7+ Year Old Account
    Would be the worst thing ever made by a human.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    too much effort went into this attempted troll.

At least, I think it's a troll.

Goblins can't be purified, they are spiteful little creatures full of low cunning, greed, and a desire to subvert their allies to further their own devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Goblins can't be purified, they are already perfect little creatures who wear thier hearts on thier sleeve and are honest about their intentions at all times, and have a desire to be the best they can be and succeed both as individuals and as a collective.

Lightforged Wolvars, when?!

Why don't we get Lightforged Lightforged Draenei Deathknights I want to be Lightforged 2 times in a row. Weeeeeeeee!
    he/him/his • please go check out Nazdorei (Playable Naga Concept) and Kul Tiran Female Edit.

Well, we could heat up some of the goblin gold and dip some goblins into it from head to toes. I'd be super up for that. It's all about the cosmetics anyways. It would be very goblin-y to fake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Why don't we get Lightforged Lightforged Draenei Deathknights I want to be Lightforged 2 times in a row. Weeeeeeeee!
    I hate how they're "lightforged draenei" instead of just "lightforged"

Makes it so much wordier for no real reason.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    When you "lightforge" Goblins, something is going terrible wrong and you get Vulpera.

I'm down, just let me lightforge my own gold after.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    When you "lightforge" Goblins, something is going terrible wrong and you get Vulpera.
    You get a cute lil gnome actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I'm more of an undead night goblin kinda guy myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Heck...with everyone else talking about lightforged *insert your desired race here*
    I wonder if blizz will let you make whatever lightforged race that we want. Maybe this isn't ideal and most likely will never get adapted, but could be interested.
    Eh, don't think lorewise any Goblin would see a profit in it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..