Poll: Do you want Heritage Weapons?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Worgen would be simple. Just make weapons hidden as they have claws.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    Worgen would be simple. Just make weapons hidden as they have claws.
    or give then a walking cane to match their top hat.

I personally would love a weapon choice for my dwarf warrior. currently the lvl 60 2H axe is what I dressed him with in his lvl 60 blue pvp armor... buuuuuut blizz updated the character models and that look went out the window.

but as a sexy high class Thane, the only thing that matches are the epic BS 2H axes from WoD. all other weapons look too barbaric, too big for his body size, or too themed/niche.
    Last edited by Paladin885; 2019-10-15 at 10:30 PM.

I want to be able to smash people with a totem as a tauren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    Absolutely more transmogs also wanted multiple choice gimme my Thori'dal dammit D:
    mmm...im sure you're not alone on that.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Considering they already have some of them as we have seen with the Darkiron Dwarves and all the awesome Nightborne weapons in Suramar, I would say yes please.

I would say taurens(HM and normal) have the hardest time finding weapons that fit their style. I know of only a handful of tauren style weapons; mace from Outland, sunwalker sword and a some items from the Argent Tournament I believe? I guess the survival hunter spear counts as well.
    Tauren need huge totems to swing around like in the Classic cinematic.

I voted no and wanted to write a hateful topic about Artifacts, Heart of Azeroths and Essences until I realized Heritage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

I really just want the mace that the DI Dwarf now has for my DiD Warrior.

More transmog is always nice.

It should have already happened. Heritage weapons should have came with the heritage armour; a gift for unlocking it to complete the set. Heck, make it transmog, cosmetic armour. Doesn't need stats, just has to look great.

They're likely already planned. The Nightborne have an array of unique weapons that are totally unobtainable right now. Blood Elves & Dark Iron also had unique racial weapons made alongside their heritage Armor. They're probably planning for a later way for them to be obtainable.

Or maybe they'll just forget. Like they did with a ton of WotLK weapons:

As long as it doesn't involve some mindless level grind.

Graphically updating the old racial mounts like the night elves this expansion has been great, that helps a lot.

At least the races that have had warfronts so far have really fantastic matching weapons already. More would be good though. My tauren hunter could really use a tauren themed bow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.