Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of asking lore questions instead of design and philosophy ones? Like, lore is not going to be revealed. All that's gonna be said is "find out with the story" or "we have no plans" or "we have plans but you'll have to wait and see". If you're gonna waste their time with so many questions at least focus on the actual game, not the lore inside the game.

Lore question and stuff shouldnt be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Maybe this is just me getting old, but when I watch youtube I'm trying to relax, kick back, and be entertained... not annoyed.
    Dont worry about it old man. Just go back to telling kids to get off your lawn.

On topic: so many questions are pretty pointless. Seems like every blizzcon they ask about dyes or something and they gave their answer last blizzcon and said "no". That was your answer. Please stop wasting questions on things blizzard already answered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Dont worry about it old man. Just go back to telling kids to get off your lawn.
    You're not getting your ball back.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akibaboy View Post
    Hey Soul, I enjoy your content and watch regularly. (Insert post quote of me being a e-celeb bootlicker here forum friends)

That said, the responses here are basically what I expected. I'll refrain from specifics, but coming here expecting a back and forth of intelligent discussion is basically like going to a _____ rally and expecting anything good to happen when trying to talk to those in attendance. This crowd would be much more eager for someone along the lines of The Quartering or HeelsVsBabyface to make a post here because that's the vibe, and it has been for 15 years... positivity absolutely not allowed. Much more productive to engage elsewhere imo.
    Haha I didn't post this caring to get a "holy cow this guy is asking amazing questions!" I mean it's MMOC =).
    Just to share what questions I'm saving to ask if I get the opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    but it would mean you taking stance in front of whole world against dictatorship and for free speach .

its easier to hide then to fight evil i dont blame you for being a coward. most people are so its not your fault.

its just easier and more convinitnet to live as slave or as person who simply dont care.

thats why virtual worlds like WoW are such nice escape from reality after all.

dont take it as personal atack - its just you as youtuber and someone who has chance to do it cba - while milions who would like simply would never be allowed close enough to such event to do so.

as last year blizzcon showed with diablo immortal all it takes is 1 person speaking up .

do you have balls to be such person ?
    I'd go on a long diatribe over this, but I'll quote someone instead:

(Translated) "I don't think we should push people into anything. I also hope those who stayed neutral or silent won't be targeted by the crowd. Not that I don't appreciate your support but it's their freedom. I am against this "pushing others to speak up" thing. Even if one disagrees with you we have to respect each other. This is the fundamantal line of democracy."
    - Blitzchung (https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone...ement/f3ftvkb/)

10+ Year Old Account
    The only important question is "When will Ion be fired and replaced with someone whos not a complete fucking lazy retard?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Is there something you know that we don't?
    Obviously some of these potential questions will be dropped by the time November 1 comes around.
    lol honestly, the comments here make it sound like I'm going to read every question from 1-50.

Between "Out of season April Fool's joke" and the whole HK situation, I have a feeling they aren't even going to be taking questions this year

Most of those can be answered with "It's possible something could happen in the future".

Avoid those kind of questions that could lead to that kind of answer.
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2019-10-16 at 07:42 PM.

All the questions and answers will likely be reviewed before they let it out. Sure those "live" streams might come a few minutes late due to this, but I would imagine its very easy for them to just remove the parts they dont like getting out. They wont answer anything publicly. They will only answer questions in situations they can control completely.

I only looked at the portion of your questions until I got bored reading them. They werent questions I thought would be very interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made a slight update on the post to separate question types; sorry if this ended up being too high of a wall of text. I'll be adding "reasonable" questions to the list as we go along, and it'll be referred to when/IF I get sat down with someone.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    You should add

"So I know you guys tend to strike videos because people reupload your cinematics with watermarks hoping to get free clicks and cash...are we cool or should I stop?"

- - - Updated - - -

He got that idea from the waste of space click-baiting the cancelled new York event who "completely funded the BlizzCon protest"

I paid my friends way to BlizzCon because he has never gotten to go and always tried. $1000 all together for an early wedding present for him and his fiance....I wish I was going because I would punch the first idiot who thinks costing people money helps
    I'm assuming you're referring to Jeremy from The Quartering? Because that man does not click-bait. The titles to his videos are often hyperbolic, yes, just like thousands of other Youtubers. Click-baiting would suggest the content of his video doesn't justify the video title's meaning, which he does not do.

If you're not talking about The Quartering then disregard this statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Wait... So you do it for free?

Holy shit my dude
    Well the ad revenue collected from the Youtube video that highlights the interview certainly helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    1) Yes, let us all just keep beating about the same old dead horse instead of enjoying the game and the new stuff... The guy did something extremely selfish by hijacking a Blizzard-hosted livestream for his "selfless" cause. And laughed it off. And he also said in one of his responses that he knew the risks but still decided to do it. What are you protecting exactly if the supposed "victim" did their thing fully intentionally?

2) Overwatch event is miniscule compared to the entire BlizzCon.

3) SSB getting $$$$ from Blizzard? Really? I say you are getting $$$$ from Riot to keep spouting BS against Blizzard and their streamers. Prove me wrong.
    China's behavior is all the needs to be said. Hong Kong should not be coerced into China's sovereignty, wouldn't you agree? If you agree with that statement in support of human rights, then you may also agree that nobody on the planet, not even a multi-billion dollar business, should take action against those who support the independence of Hong Kong. Whether you agree with the methodology or not doesn't matter, Blitzchung said it and it should have been said. If you disagree, I'm sorry but you're part of the problem. The willful ignorance of international events, especially in those pertaining to the liberty of other humans, is evil. The act of supporting China in any way be it economic or political, is evil. Blizzard is guilty of both of these. They have proven they care nothing for the rights of individuals around the world, only for the financial benefit they stand to gain from aligning themselves with [country]. In the US Blizzard is a group of SJW's, in China they are nationalists. Which stance do you support, if any?

"Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSoBreezy View Post
    It depends who I get sat down with, WoW devs aren't automatically WC3R devs

- - - Updated - - -

The first thing on their minds when seeing a question like that won't be 'OH I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!'

Not only did you not read it, you made stuff up. Well done!
    Relevant feedback in the form of questions or communication is in fact.....wait for it......RELEVANT. Literally asking a bunch of questions that have zero bearing on this trash can fire that this game has become is ignorant and a waste of time. Blizzard had listened, entertained, and developed too many stupid pointless ideas and questions from you squeaky wheels like you that the game has become a hollow shell of its previous self. Don’t act like you are doing any favors for the players or the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Ask them about China.
    >Pay 200$+ for blizzcon ticket.
    >Yell boycott blizzard at a developer that has nothin todo with corporate decisions.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Haha, if there is a Q&A panel this year the only questions that get answered will be the ones that can be answered by 10 seconds of google-search.. like every year. The Q&A panel is usually me and my friends shouting at the screen for 30-60 minutes because apparently they only pick the dumbest sacks of shit to ask questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Haha, if there is a Q&A panel this year the only questions that get answered will be the ones that can be answered by 10 seconds of google-search.. like every year. The Q&A panel is usually me and my friends shouting at the screen for 30-60 minutes because apparently they only pick the dumbest sacks of shit to ask questions.
    Rofl. Never been but I expected this to be the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    The only important question is "When will Ion be fired and replaced with someone whos not a complete fucking lazy retard?".
    Fire the best developer ever existed? You want WoW to finally die?

[QUOTE=kamuimac;51718288]
    why nr 1 is not "what is your stance on HK fiasco" ?

you are no different then blizzard - gotta protect that sweet blizzard $$$$$$$$$$$ eh .

- - - Updated - - -

People like the above are behind the machinations destroying society as we know it today. “We should fight for diversity and human rights by demanding that EVERYONE act and feel the same way!!!”. Wut??

SSB, nor any other personality who gets the chance, should ask questions about events outside the game at hand. Leave politics out of it, we already have way too much injected into our entertainment time as it is. SSB avoiding questions like that is called “tact” in the English language.

He realizes that very few really care what his personal worldly views are. No one watches him for “how do I feel about X event today?”. People watch him for his unique perspectives on the game (I’m not a huge fan of his, but objectivity goes further than “but my feelings”).

What people like the above poster fail to understand is:

1. The personal feelings of the people at Blizzard do not matter in the grand scheme, they will/can not change China.

2. Activision/SSB/you/I will/can not change China.

3. If Blizzard were to grab its games and say goodbye to China, it doesn’t hurt China. It will continue on. It would only result in millions of Chinese players having their favorite games ripped from their hands. That is all.

4. Real change comes from real governing bodies, not in the boardroom/developing floor of a gaming company. If YOU feel strongly enough about it, YOU would find your own way of enacting/influencing change. Not commy-force someone else to do it for you (coward).

Did Blizzard make an ill advised decision without considering the facts, consequences and optics of the issue first? Certainly. And though I am certainly not a die hard fanboy of theirs anymore, I believe I can say I have done so in the past as well. And thankfully I have been afforded the opportunity to correct myself.

From my perspective Blizzard is in an utter shit position. Damned either way. Not by their own volition, but because of the actions of others. Blizzard did not ask, nor gave permission to be a platform for political beliefs. It’s no different than someone on your FB friends list using your board to post their political beliefs every day. It certainly gets annoying.

So to the poster above, please refrain from reproductive sex. YOU are ruining the world under the guise of making it better. Worse still you do it under the guise of pushing others to do it for you. Fucking coward.

OT: I would like you to ask a question concerning class design philosophy moving forward in terms of abilities/talents/gearing. Will there be an overarching multiple expansion spanning player progression (like paragon levels in ESO)? Can we get interesting stats back? Can we get gladiator stance back?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Jikate-Stormrage; 2019-10-17 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    China's behavior is all the needs to be said. Hong Kong should not be coerced into China's sovereignty, wouldn't you agree? If you agree with that statement in support of human rights, then you may also agree that nobody on the planet, not even a multi-billion dollar business, should take action against those who support the independence of Hong Kong. Whether you agree with the methodology or not doesn't matter, Blitzchung said it and it should have been said. If you disagree, I'm sorry but you're part of the problem. The willful ignorance of international events, especially in those pertaining to the liberty of other humans, is evil. The act of supporting China in any way be it economic or political, is evil. Blizzard is guilty of both of these. They have proven they care nothing for the rights of individuals around the world, only for the financial benefit they stand to gain from aligning themselves with [country]. In the US Blizzard is a group of SJW's, in China they are nationalists. Which stance do you support, if any?

"Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains."
    -Thomas Jefferson
    1) When you represent a company (as a participant AND a winner in the HS tournament AND that company gives you a special livestream to represent them in regards to the event) you do not take any STANCES. It doesn't matter what is right or not. By declaring a stance you put the entire company in that stance. It is selfish and unresponsible.
    2) Take the China is evil stuff to China, not to me, not to Blizzard. If you agree with this statement TAKE YOUR CHINA IS EVIL TO CHINA. If you disagree with this statement, for the love of God, do not reply.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    1) When you represent a company (as a participant AND a winner in the HS tournament AND that company gives you a special livestream to represent them in regards to the event) you do not take any STANCES. It doesn't matter what is right or not. By declaring a stance you put the entire company in that stance. It is selfish and unresponsible.
    2) Take the China is evil stuff to China, not to me, not to Blizzard. If you agree with this statement TAKE YOUR CHINA IS EVIL TO CHINA. If you disagree with this statement, for the love of God, do not reply.
    I seem to have struck a chord here. Do you know what's selfish and irresponsible? Forcing Muslims into internment camps. So is forcably silencing all opposition to your political party by instituting a "social credit score," so that anybody who speaks negatively will be punished for it.

I don't care what position Blizzard has been put in. They allowed themselves be put in that position by their actions, and inaction. Why should I care about Acti-Blizz's future when they don't care about other peoples' future?

I never said "China is evil," go back and read the message, friend. Most people in China are generally good just like the rest of humanity. They want to make it in life and prosper in spite of their authoritarian government.

I do disagree with you and in spite of whatever god (couldn't possibly be mine) you believe in I am messaging back hoping you'll be able to glean a shred of wisdom from it.

Money doesn't matter. People matter.