Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think a lot of these questions will be answered at Blizzcon.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    1) I seem to have struck a chord here. Do you know what's selfish and irresponsible? Forcing Muslims into internment camps. So is forcably silencing all opposition to your political party by instituting a "social credit score," so that anybody who speaks negatively will be punished for it.

2) I don't care what position Blizzard has been put in. They allowed themselves be put in that position by their actions, and inaction. Why should I care about Acti-Blizz's future when they don't care about other peoples' future?

3) I never said "China is evil," go back and read the message, friend. Most people in China are generally good just like the rest of humanity. They want to make it in life and prosper in spite of their authoritarian government.

4) I do disagree with you and in spite of whatever god (couldn't possibly be mine) you believe in I am messaging back hoping you'll be able to glean a shred of wisdom from it.

5) Money doesn't matter. People matter.
    1) Ooukay? What has that got to do with the current situation and more specifically with Blizzard?

2) I ask that too. Why do you pay so much attention to Blizzard when your problem is with the Chinese govenment and other such "evil" powers?

3) I never said Chinese people are evil either, have I. I said China. China is represented by a government, which you seem to point finger at saying it is doing evil things which in fact makes it evil, hello?

4) Yet you offer zero reasoning as to why? Why would you hate on Blizzard and the unrelated streamers for China's wrongdoings?

5) Which has nothing to do with Blizzard and this topic? Their representative broke the explicit rules of the livestream they hosted in his honour. He was punished. It has nothing to do with China and money in this case. You are just mad at that particular problem and try to blame it all on Blizzard.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    1) Ooukay? What has that got to do with the current situation and more specifically with Blizzard?

2) I ask that too. Why do you pay so much attention to Blizzard when your problem is with the Chinese govenment and other such "evil" powers?

3) I never said Chinese people are evil either, have I. I said China. China is represented by a government, which you seem to point finger at saying it is doing evil things which in fact makes it evil, hello?

4) Yet you offer zero reasoning as to why? Why would you hate on Blizzard and the unrelated streamers for China's wrongdoings?

5) Which has nothing to do with Blizzard and this topic? Their representative broke the explicit rules of the livestream they hosted in his honour. He was punished. It has nothing to do with China and money in this case. You are just mad at that particular problem and try to blame it all on Blizzard.
    When have I "hated" on Blizzard? I am disappointed in Blizzard and personally boycotting their products, but I don't hate anything or anybody.

I do however strongly oppose those who act against the concept of individual liberty as well as those who consort with the former. I will not give my money to a company that tolerates darkness. I stated what I found to be evil, if you go back and read my original post I'm sure you will understand the perspective.

Do what you want, I won't try to push my ideology on you... Unlike China.

Have they considered making Arcane spec for Mages a melee/mid-range spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    When have I "hated" on Blizzard? I am disappointed in Blizzard and personally boycotting their products, but I don't hate anything or anybody.

I do however strongly oppose those who act against the concept of individual liberty as well as those who consort with the former. I will not give my money to a company that tolerates darkness. I stated what I found to be evil, if you go back and read my original post I'm sure you will understand the perspective.

Do what you want, I won't try to push my ideology on you... Unlike China.
    Basically you want Blizzard to ride on their steeds of Holy Righteousness to glorious battle with the Chinese Government and free the Chinese people from the tyranny and fear? Because that would be the opposite of "tolerate"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Have they considered making Arcane spec for Mages a melee/mid-range spec?
    Uhh why would you do that O___O Let's not.

As for LF draenei death knights, there's not really stopping them from existing and as far as I know they haven't been officially announced.

People like to make up these imaginary rules like "something light-blessed is immune to undeath" but Warcraft lore has shown the literal opposite. Not only can draenei be death knights (they are blessed by Naaru after all) but most third war death knights are ex-paladins.

If you're talking about a situation in-universe, I can only expect that the reason AR death knights will exist has yet to be seen. It'll probably involve a lot of people dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Forget my lore related question. I'll leave that to my imagination. No, ask these instead:

- You recently renamed an LGBT guild by force because of a flawed automated system. Is Blizzard incompetent, homophobic, or both?

- You've handled the recent controversy quite poorly. Do you honestly believe that Brack's recent statement will be taken seriously, and not seen as sympathetic towards Chinese interests?

Ask one or both of these, I dare you. Be stupid
    Fixed that for you.

I'm curious to know what they consider when choosing new features, particularly races and classes, but also things like island expeditions, the mage tower, etc.

1) When you represent a company (as a participant AND a winner in the HS tournament AND that company gives you a special livestream to represent them in regards to the event) you do not take any STANCES. It doesn't matter what is right or not. By declaring a stance you put the entire company in that stance. It is selfish and unresponsible.
    2) Take the China is evil stuff to China, not to me, not to Blizzard. If you agree with this statement TAKE YOUR CHINA IS EVIL TO CHINA. If you disagree with this statement, for the love of God, do not reply.
    so many people rather pretend that noting is happening.

its so sad watching world nowadays.

there is ongoing war and slaughter of people in Syria by Turkish army - and world stays silent.

same with china - its so convinitent to stay silent and enjoy ourselves.

but its nothing new - when Hitler was mass murdering jews in EU , US and rest of world stayed silent too - untill he threatened their business. only then they joined war.

the bubble of ignorance is so cozy .'

sure lets ask meaningless questions about class design which wont change anything becaue devs never listen to people. and ignore that blizzard is acting against human rights.

its so convinient.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post

sure lets ask meaningless questions about class design which wont change anything becaue devs never listen to people. and ignore that blizzard is acting against human rights.

its so convinient.
    BlizzCon is an annual gaming convention

Basically you want Blizzard to ride on their steeds of Holy Righteousness to glorious battle with the Chinese Government and free the Chinese people from the tyranny and fear? Because that would be the opposite of "tolerate"
    last year blizzcon fiasco was made literaly by 1 guy who asked 1 short question

and because of him DI has been put on shelf and most likely will never be released.

here all it will take will be 1 brave person who will ask them in front of whole world about China.

there is ongoing war and slaughter of people in Syria by Turkish army - and world stays silent.

but its nothing new - when Hitler was mass murdering jews in EU , US and rest of world stayed silent too - untill he threatened their business. only then they joined war.

its so convinient.
    Who is silent? Just curious... everyone knows what's going on with China and Turkey atm.
    I didn't brought up China or Turkey in my latest work meeting, is that a sign that everyone is pretending nothing is happening?

Even if horrible things happen, life of everyone else keeps on going and we all have things to do beyond just protesting and shouting about China and Turkey. It sure looks like that whenever a bad things happen is the only thing you should talk about it every event or opportunity according to you.

Not sure why the obsession of making a gaming event about human rights when the ones watching the gaming event want know about the games.

Their stance on pigeonholing specs into certain ways of playing, for example frost death knights being exclusively dual wield.

- - - Updated - - -

its so convinient.
    So because the chinese government is filled with tyrannical pieces of shit, we should hijack a gaming convention and grill people who have absolutely nothing to do with Blitzchung or any of the things going on in China, about issues that have no fucking relevance to their jobs or what they are there for.

If you want to do something, go to the UN or somewhere were it is actually relevant, don't be a piece of shit and hijack a gaming convention for political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Their stance on pigeonholing specs into certain ways of playing, for example frost death knights being exclusively dual wield.

- - - Updated - - -

So because the chinese government is filled with tyrannical pieces of shit, we should hijack a gaming convention and grill people who have absolutely nothing to do with Blitzchung or any of the things going on in China, about issues that have no fucking relevance to their jobs or what they are there for.

If you want to do something, go to the UN or somewhere were it is actually relevant, don't be a piece of shit and hijack a gaming convention for political purposes.
    no not because they are

because the gaming company whose convention you are attending is working with this " goverment filled with ....." that you mentioned

let me ask you simple question - if you lived in 1940 woudl you be ok to go to convention made by VW just because you find their cars good ? if you had knowledge what their products make to people.and what their stance towards their goverment of that time was ?

no not because they are

because the gaming company whose convention you are attending is working with this " goverment filled with ....." that you mentioned

let me ask you simple question - if you lived in 1940 woudl you be ok to go to convention made by VW just because you find their cars good ? if you had knowledge what their products make to people.and what their stance towards their goverment of that time was ?
    Holy cow the mental gymnastics you are doing must certainly hurt. It is a gaming convention, not a political happening. There are people attending who don't want to get involved into political debates. They attend to enjoy the time surrounded by people who share the passion for gaming. By attending they probably spent a good amount of money and you want to destroy their experience by spreading your political bullshittery everywhere? How selfish can you be?

no not because they are

Here, let me ask you a question --

Do you still support Disney in any capacity? That means watching Marvel and Star Wars movies in the future, on top of anything else produced by Disney.

Do you support Riot Games at all? What about Nintendo? How about Activision, whom is Blizzard's parent company?

Have you ever used a Motorola phone? Have you ever used General Electric appliances? Have you ever eaten Smithfield food? Have you ever gone to an AMC movie theater?

Every single one of these companies work with Chinese companies or are owned in part or fully by China. Are you boycotting Blizzard? Are you also doing your research to possibly boycott every company you can that has ANY trade agreements with China?

I appreciate that Blizzard's screw up has brought the Hong Kong issues to light, but people need to grow the hell up and start looking at their government if they want to make any real change. Sure, boycotting a company that you disagree with might make you feel like you're doing good, but you're not doing anything by boycotting Blizzard in the long run. And you're doing yourself a discredit at best, and being hypocritical at worst, if you're only looking at Blizzard.

And don't be a cuck by protesting at a gaming convention. All you're doing is interrupting the experience for people who still want to go there, for whatever reason they still want to go there for, and the employees that are working at the venue that very likely have NO say in what the CEO of Activision-Blizzard is doing to his company.

its so convinient.
    last year blizzcon fiasco was made literaly by 1 guy who asked 1 short question

and because of him DI has been put on shelf and most likely will never be released.

here all it will take will be 1 brave person who will ask them in front of whole world about China.
    no not because they are

Mate. Right now you are just standing there in your cozy home doing nothing. BLASPHEMY! How dare you NOT ride on your glorious steed of Holy Righteousness into battle with the Chinevil?! TRAITOR! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

I want a bodycount and screenshot of each honorable kill you manage to get later as proof.

Also this:

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    BlizzCon is an annual gaming convention
    Mod Edit: Don't use giant fonts in this fashion.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-17 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Removed Giant Fonts