Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I think that Dragonkin are possible too. I would like one.
    M-mom? M-m-mommy, p-please d-d-d-don't kill me. I-I rea-lly am not j-just a lump of cells. Pleasssse Mommy.

I'd love to see Ethereals for the neutral allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletKnives View Post
    I would want the Allied races to be removed on 9.0.

The main point of them was recruiting them for the Alliance-Horde war and being a feature of BfA. With BfA gone, they would feel... pointless, and even cringy.

Of course, players who unlocked them can keep them... Im sure a majority of players will disagree with me, but lets be realistic, whats the place of Highmountain Taurens, Void Elves, Lightforged Draenei, Vulperas or Kul Tirans on 9.0? I excluded the other races because they would make sense, even the awfully looking mechagnomes.
    Going by your logic, the same can be said about...

Death Knights: They were added as a means to fight The Lich King. Now that he's gone, what's the point in creating more Death Knights?

Demon Hunters: They were added as a means to fight the Legion. Now that they're gone, what's the point in creating more Demon Hunters?

Kul Tirans, Zandalari etc were all added as Allied Races in the course of the Faction War of BFA. This is true. However, now that they've had the "taste" of being a part of the Alliance or Horde, I'm sure many of them would very much like to remain part of those factions. Kul Tirans were originally an Alliance "faction", but broke away from the Alliance after the death of Daelin Proudmoore (Second War I think?). Mag'har Orc, have no real "home" after being hunted and exterminated by the Lightbound on Draenor (not too distant from the real-world holocaust to be honest). Makes sense that they would now try to make a home with the Horde on Azeroth instead.

Allied Races will remain, and will continue to be available to create more characters of those races. I have no doubt Blizzard will continue to add additional Allied Races, if it makes sense within the storyline. Mechagnomes and Dark Iron Dwarves are technically Allied Races which should've been in the game long ago.
    Armory: Meurik

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletKnives View Post
    I would want the Allied races to be removed on 9.0.

The main point of them was recruiting them for the Alliance-Horde war and being a feature of BfA. With BfA gone, they would feel... pointless, and even cringy.

Of course, players who unlocked them can keep them... Im sure a majority of players will disagree with me, but lets be realistic, whats the place of Highmountain Taurens, Void Elves, Lightforged Draenei, Vulperas or Kul Tirans on 9.0? I excluded the other races because they would make sense, even the awfully looking mechagnomes.
    That's why they updated the Embassay to be Ji/Aysa telling you a story about how each race joined the Horde/Alliance.