Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    I've been doing ICC about every week now doing quests or gathering mog for months.

I'm actually honestly kind of getting burnt out on it since it's the only raid I do weekly on my DK.

I have just ten shadowfrost shards to go, seeing as I finished collecting the DK set... how the hell do you guys manage to do this every week for years?

Tips would be greatly appreciated.
    I highly doubt you're still missing shards after running it 'weekly, for years'. but yea, sure.

oh, nevermind, it's you again, and meanwhile been banned.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    wtf you talking about? YES, you can bring your alts to the last boss, you just need to kill all bosses prior to LK, create a pre made group for it, log out of your main, log in on your alt, join that premade, log back into your main, accept it, log back out, log back in on your alt,enter ICC and get prompted to enter a run where previous bosses have been killed, then its GG, rinse and repeat this for any other alt you have
    You can skip swapping back to your main to accept invite if you set to auto-invite, but yes, this is the method I've used for many a farm, notably SoO.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    You can skip swapping back to your main to accept invite if you set to auto-invite, but yes, this is the method I've used for many a farm, notably SoO.
    I stopped using auto invite back in Legion when russian players used to automatically get invited to my groups for realm hop

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I have Youtube open in a side tab. Put WoW on one side, YouTube on the other.

That's how I've done every raid for years. Sadly ICC seems to be incredibly stubborn when it comes to relinquishing invincible. I've gotten two precious' ribbon, two shadowmournes (Could easily get more but I'm too lazy) and every bit of transmog I could possibly get from there. But invincible? It just doesn't want to drop.

By far the worst raid I run every week. It certainly takes the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Nah - just need to run it 10 or 15 times max for that
    I don't think you understand what RNG means.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    I don't think you understand what RNG means.
    I don't think you understand what a means ....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Well to be clear here, all this easy old raid farming is a game design mistake that shouldn't have ever happened. Them not caring about this is already bad enough, but doubling down on it would be just stupid. If anything, they should in the future use their scaling tech and scale all raids to max level to prevent this from ever happening again (and also add more and updated items).
    Soloing old raids gives people stuff to do. Get rid of that and the game will lose even more people.

I don't think you understand what a means ....
    I don't think any normal person would consider a smile as an invalidation of what you just said. That's what "/s" is for.

I think you are a gifted communicator

Did I do it right?

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    They really just need to make the wings in the second part of the raid optional and not needed to be cleared to be able to kill the Lich King. You know, how they did with KT in Naxxramas.

Anyway; ICC is nothing compared to raids like ToT and SoO. As an everything-collector I hate those long as raids with no skips.
    ToT is about as long as ICC.

SoO, completely understandable. Long, unnecessary hallways.

I don't think any normal person would consider a smile as an invalidation of what you just said.
    Oh dear, now you are making up stuff just to argue about my obvious light hearted tease.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2019-10-23 at 10:06 PM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Oh dear, now you are making up stuff just to argue about my obvious light hearted tease.
    WTF seriously bro? If you quote something it should back up the point you are trying to make. Being "pleased or joking" absolutely does not mean it should be clear that you were being completely sarcastic. But yeah, keep going at it tiger.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    WTF seriously bro? If you quote something it should back up the point you are trying to make. Being "pleased or joking" absolutely does not mean it should be clear that you were being completely sarcastic. But yeah, keep going at it tiger.
    Nobody uses to indicate sarcasm here.
    /s or or Kappa, maybe.

I've been doing ICC about every week now doing quests or gathering mog for months.

I'm actually honestly kind of getting burnt out on it since it's the only raid I do weekly on my DK.

I have just ten shadowfrost shards to go, seeing as I finished collecting the DK set... how the hell do you guys manage to do this every week for years?

Tips would be greatly appreciated.
    Back when they had instant invite premade groups I used to clear up to last boss on 1 character. Create premade group with random letters and auto invite. Quickly log into an alt and join the group in the list ( still shows even if leader is offline within 5mins). So I join quick enough to be the first one because sometimes random people would join as well. After about 2-5mins I've given leader of the group on my alt. Then I run inside ICC and it gives me option to enter lockout with all but end boss killed. I hit accept then run to the end and kill LK on my #2 alt for chance at mount. Repeated this for 10 other characters. So I only had to clear ICC once a week on my main character and save lockout. So gave me 11 other chances to get the mount per week saving me some time. Thankfully I got the mount before they got rid of that feature of auto inv groups. I got it by attempt 56 from rarity addon if I remember right.

Nobody uses to indicate sarcasm here.
    /s or or Kappa, maybe.
    schwarzkopf uses for sarcasm ... that was the point of the discussion

you seem lost

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    schwarzkopf uses for sarcasm ... that was the point of the discussion

you seem lost
    Actually, I was furthering your point.

Tempest Keep is much worse. You spend 5 minutes flying out to that place, and then Kael'thas drops to 0 hp from one DoT yet keeps talking for 5 more minutes.