Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Imagine using Mozilla in 2019. You're missing out by not having Opera, my friend. It's the better version of Chrome.
    Firefox for life!

OT:
    Don't really care about darkmode to be frank, would not care if I had the choice either.

Likes? Maybe. There's some irritating behaviours that "likes" promotes such as fishing for them and the weight a well "liked" post recives. Other than that I agree with the "don't feel like commenting" part, though since it's a thread I'd assume a comment with a quote would promote the post more than a mare like.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I dont really think it needs a dark mode since its not white like twitch and twitter
    Wouldn't it be an easy addition, with no downsides?

Yes to darkmode, no to like systems. They are terrible, they encourage vote-whoring, and they also promote circle-jerking and follow the leader attitudes. If you've ever used reddit you'd know what that is like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes to dark mode, no to likes.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

If you use Chrome an extension called Dark Reader can do it for you. It is pretty smart too. Darkens colors that seem to go along with skim of websites so they darken yet still feel like the site is intended in a way.

10+ Year Old Account
    A like system is a generally bad idea, especially for this website. Too easy to abuse, and with the amount of trolls, shitposters, and general bad faith users here it would lead to more complaints and arguments than normal.

What would that do: most liked threads would be moved to the top and most disliked would be moved to the very bottom, if not completely hidden altogether? Same with post replies.

How easy is it for somebody to get flamed here for only having a different opinion or different take on things? You want to add a like system on top of that?

On top of all of this, I do not think MMO-C currently has the moderator man power to handle that.

I don't care for darkmode, but I'm all in for a dislike system.

Every thread that has enough dislikes won't be displayed on the frontpage anymore!