Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    people can be so naive
    WoW got what, like 15+7 years of development, with working DEV hours into the millions to ingame stuff and new players with a few hours of playtime still think they are the smartest and every new idea is unique and brilliant.

Half of most wish lists to the game allready existed, proved to be bad or both. With so much ignorance the game would be dead (tm) long ago, if blizzard even gave a damn about community wish lists and content feedback outside of their own collected data.

15 years of prooving the new generation of crybaby community again and again that they are wrong in the long run must be tiring. People still dont get that blizzard turned off the official community feedback years ago, because it was a waste of time.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Improtaight View Post
    going into classic it was well known (especially if u looked in any forums) that a lot of classes/spec are not really viable for endgame. "the classic experience".
    Many people don't seem to know the difference between Viable and Optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Improtaight View Post
    first of all, what happened to #nochanges? its either you dont change anything, or u start with "lets just change this" and after that the "this" is multiplied by 100
    It's almost as if different people want different things and there are more than one person on a forum.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes it would, as would fixing anything which alters class balance.

There should be no balance tweaks at all to any class or spec.

This coming from someone who mained a Retribution paladin from level 47 until Sapphiron in vanilla.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Alexplode View Post
    Hello, 1st post on a wow forum since I lost posting privileges on AJ during WOTLK lol.

Anyway,

Wouldn't that make your classic experience better?.

Is it going to hurt your nostalgia or gameplay?.

Wouldn't that make raids and other content more fun?

Thoughts?
    I am ganking very often on my lock and spriest but sometimes I dont engage... I can tell you one thing, if I didnt have mana issues, I'd be killing all the alliance on my way.
    Mana issues is one big reason why the OP classes like lock/spriest and even mage dont engage with you sometimes. Gotta keep that mana to keep questing.
    Ele shaman is another class with severe mana issue. Man ele shaman can wreck people very fast but then they cant quest as they will lack mana too.

Imo mana issues have a direct impact in world pvp balancement.