Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    No. No. No!

Homogenization is one of the worst things about modern WoW. Thankfully, Blizzard has been walking that back a bit over the last couple expansions (referring to class/spec homogenization).

The idea that you would want Blizzard to make the same mistake with races that they did with classes is just mind-boggling to me. Choices are interesting. If all you want is to have different skins in your game with everyone being the same gameplay/stat-wise, go play Fortnite.

Note: I do think Blizzard should do something to address potential racial imbalance between Horde and Alliance, but that does NOT mean making all races the same. NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.
    Yeah I use this everyday, dozens of times
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by thottstation View Post
    But what spells would that be?

1. HEARTHSTONE
    Where's the rest of your ideas? Because although this idea sounds cool visually, if you remove everybody's racial to give me something I already have access to, it's a bad idea.
    One of the most common complaints I see about BFA is lack of identity (legion legendaries versus essence system), as well, and removing self-identifying racial abilities to go to an essence-based racial system sounds like it goes against that.

The point of my reply, though, is you suggest 3-4 spells and offered 1

but they are far more than 0.1% which was suggested.

And i don't think it's healthy for the game that my character needs a race to feel better to play. Idm passive bonuses, but when it changes how it feels to the point where i could not go back to Belf, i have a problem with it.

Cba rerolling for a slight dps increase, but the feel is important.