Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    Yeah I remember that time Kael'thas came back and we didn't go to an alternate Draenor and instead killed Sargeras. That was a great expansion!
    kael'thas came back for that shitty dungeon, and draenor was basically a return of legion expansion followed by we got as much close to "killing" sargeras as we could by banishing him in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    this guy from this thread was FROM THE FUTURE ! he just basically said all the expansions up to the legion!

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...=1#post5515038
    Damn, that's actually pretty impressive. He predicted at least Cataclysm which is something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Lol what the hell
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Damn, that's actually pretty impressive. He predicted at least Cataclysm which is something.
    this is probably the best prediction someone had for anything wow related for next 10 years!

he predicted DW even tho a lot of people would call it fake near cata release even tho we had 2-3 instances that was linked to dragons and aspects.

aside from AvH stories, MoP was also heavily Old god related with Sha and garrosh.
    closest we had to WoD was another legion invasion, lets be honest here, probably even blizzard didnt expect a time travel expansion! and after that we had sargeras banished and burning legion defeated which is damn near close to killing sargeras.

and he predicted after that wow will end which is also the closest we got to how shitty BFA is!

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    This is hilarious lol!

really good thread

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    he predicted DW even tho a lot of people would call it fake near cata release even tho we had 2-3 instances that was linked to dragons and aspects.
    Eh, there was as much talk about Deathwing as there was about Azshara throughout TBC and WotLK. It was a pretty big threat that was roaming the world. Even the cheese vendor in Stormwind had a line about him that people often quoted in speculation threads.

What nobody expected was that he would be a mindless beast (he was always a schemer) and that his expansion would involve breaking most of the world in a single patch, which was pretty much unprecedented in MMOs. But Deathwing had always been a fairly common topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its mostly logic, next expansion will either be dragon isles or shadowlands, or a mix of both, like, it have to be something who make sense that was lead from this expansion, most of times we have things leading to the expansion, hints, datamined stuff, and there are hints for dragon isles or shadowlands, even if people are adamant because the fake leaks,

if they don't pull out something entirely new, my bets will e on those above.

World of warcraft : The wrath of the draconic shadows of the void.

Ok, I think I didnt forgot one lea... HA ! Yes sorry.

World of Warcaft : The wrath of the draconic shadows of the void Bolvar.

Better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder, was Mists of Pandaria leaked? I was going through some old posts and I found people memeing about a "panda race" but nobody seemed to actually think it was legit.

TFW MMO-Champion's April Fools post about Pandaren turned out to actually be real.

EDIT: Looks like it was leaked in the form of a trademark as early as August.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2019-10-19 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    BlizzCon 2019: *Blizzard Entertainment presents... World of Warcraft: We Are Going To Space*
    finally! more Spaceships! SPACE FORCE! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    finally! more Spaceships! SPACE FORCE! ^^
    Not releasing in Poland.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by telygroar View Post
    World of warcraft : The wrath of the draconic shadows of the void.

Ok, I think I didnt forgot one lea... HA ! Yes sorry.

World of Warcaft : The wrath of the draconic shadows of the void Bolvar.

Better.
    World of Warcaft : The wrath of the draconic shadows of the void of the Bolvar.**

fixed for you

Quote Originally Posted by Quintalos View Post
    One thing that's consistent throughout are the comments of majority of posters always calling it fake and imporbable etc. before it's proven true.
    This happens with every leak thread no matter what it is

15+ Year Old Account

This hoax is still pretty memorable to me, back when pandaren were rumored to be the Alliance race in BC, before draenei were announced.

What's really funny is it turned out to be kind of true.

That's an early prototype Alliance pandaren model they created during the development of BC, which they showed off at Blizzcon 2011.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    World of Warcaft : The wrath of the draconic shadows of the void of the Bolvar.**

fixed for you
    No no
    It’s is
    World of Warcraft: THE BOLVAR.

All caps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Lol what the hell
    yeah no, the only thing he gets right is kelthuzad which we already knew at that time.
    "Arthas wont die" yes he did die.
    we didnt end the game with sargeras
    it alos ignored mop, and bfa, and wod, and legions stuff.

also yes we knew about deathwing back in warcraft, and also tbc mentioned deathwing, the netherdrakes are there because of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Shadowlands has not been proven false at all. Nothing shows that we won’t still go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    Shadowlands has not been proven false at all. Nothing shows that we won’t still go there.
    People started mixing up the original Shadowlands leak (with the map and logo, and zone descriptions, that says BOLVAR TAKES US THERE), with the 8.3 cutscene one (with the picture of the ghost ships, and description of 8.3 and a Stormwind raid, that said Sylvanas would take us to the Shadowlands). They're different, and the second is contradictory and an obvious piggyback for attention. The first one hasn't been disproven at all yet (it's only gotten likelier due to the Bolvar stuff being found in 8.3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Gonna drop this here for future referrence

- snip -
    How did I miss this... The screenshot actually looks quite legit... we'll see what gets revealed at blizzcon, but I'm liking this so far.

Quote Originally Posted by karzal View Post
    How did I miss this... The screenshot actually looks quite legit... we'll see what gets revealed at blizzcon, but I'm liking this so far.
    Notice how the "Lion's Pride Inn" text colour is yellow. If you are Alliance in Goldshire it is green. If you are Horde it is red. There is no circumstance in-game that would show the Lion's Pride Inn text in yellow colour. Now you can say "if they fabricated this image, then from the dungeon journal UI to the UI bar at the bottom right corner, they have changed a lot of things and are obviously skilled" but I raise this to you "why would they bother changing the colour of the zone name text from Green to Yellow?" Even if we have a faction merge, that doesn't mean that Goldshire will suddenly become a contested territory (which is what yellow stands for). You might argue that its just "neutral" but this to me screams "Attention to detail" (if someone fabricated this image). Precisely because it is such a simple and insignificant thing is why I believe this image is legit. And even if it were fabricated.... if the person who made it has such attention to detail then I'd still be willing to believe their "leak" because in that cause it would be plausible speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviaton View Post
    I also found this link while looking through some comments!
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c3...s2004c600c.jpg

It is a "leak" from a Blizz official at duty so it looks like they didn't really mind. It is supposedly from 2004 but the comment i found it linked in is 2009.
    It details the upcoming expansion showing TBC and WotLK with full accuracy but gets muddled afterwards. What is cool is that is shows that Pandaria was planned as a partial expansion from quite early on but that the other parts of that expansion into Cataclysm. Legion was also planned as an expansion at the same time but it looks like they inserted WoD as a bridge. It's obvious that they have changed A LOT by this point but cool stuff nonetheless!
    Can't see anything on this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    Can't see anything on this picture.
    Here's another picture. It's pretty infamous.

It was never from 2004, it was from around the time WotLK leaked, so of course they got everything about TBC and WotLK right.
    Last edited by Soulwind; 2019-10-20 at 10:09 AM.