Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    the post by Shinrael was debunked as fake a few months ago on twitter , the art used was from DevianArt pages and the Inn is actually in Draenor not a new model

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    NyalothaDungeon kind of shoots that in the foot.
    Not necessarily. This screenshot is from half a year ago. Some things might have changed and for all we know, we might still get Ny'alotha dungeon or even a zone. We don't know what happens with N'zoth yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    People are sure that *everything* is fake. It's pretty annoying actually.
    This, so much. People are so blinded by arrogance. Sure, the "leakers" are doing their best to trigger the community, but some people are just hating left and right and it is ugly. The "safe" ideas get criticized for being too obvious/safe, then fresh ideas get criticized for being too stupid, crazy, bad, you name it. It's sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Only one leak is true, and so far none of them pass the smell test. They're all either too safe or too out there.
    Yeah not many are true, but when people dismiss absolutely everything outright, it's pretty pointless. Even real leaks get dismissed, which shows people don't really give it much though in the first place. It's almost as if people feel some weird superiority dismissing a leak as well.
    Last edited by Sarkol; 2019-10-24 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerplz View Post
    the post by Shinrael was debunked as fake a few months ago on twitter , the art used was from DevianArt pages and the Inn is actually in Draenor not a new model
    Would love a source on that. Just to make my own amends. I've been clinging to hope that this would be the real one for half a year now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Crusade was actually going to be the Emerald Dream expansion because some guy said he found assets for the Emerald Dream when he triggered a glitch by blinking through the Deadmines Portal and fell through the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Notice how the "Lion's Pride Inn" text colour is yellow. If you are Alliance in Goldshire it is green.
    this is only with war mode on, or how it used to be on pvp servers.

i was just messing around in goldshire a couple hours ago on moon guard(no, i don't erp, i'm too shy) and the inn's text over the map is yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    One of my most therapeutic things i have saved is a link to an old messageboard discussing how BC ruined WoW forever, and that WotLK looks awful and will be the end of WoW.
    People have been proclaiming "WoW is DEAD!!!" ever since the game launched, really.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is only with war mode on, or how it used to be on pvp servers.

i was just messing around in goldshire a couple hours ago on moon guard(no, i don't erp, i'm too shy) and the inn's text over the map is yellow.
    Aw... now I'm sad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I'm with you here. By far the most reasonable 'leak' so far
    Unfortunately, while the leak is nice the icons used in the journal were found on artstation/deviantArt/other art platform profiles of people not related to Blizz. And Blizz usually doesn't put random art found online in their games even during early testing (in case they forget to remove it from files and distribute it with the game). They usually just use something from their own library.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Would love a source on that. Just to make my own amends. I've been clinging to hope that this would be the real one for half a year now.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...e#post51474346

Woa, you did some solid debunking there. Thank you. This was the only leak I believed and while this does bring back the fear of "what if they don't do a world revamp?" which I am so desperate for at this point, it definetely makes BlizzCon even more exciting because it could be anything. And even better - I can still hope for a Dragonsworn class ^^

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Jericho and Razor's leaks from this week have been debunked. feel free to discuss them here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho21 View Post
    It's out there.
    no, no it is not. i just checked the united states trademarks website for trademarks under blizzard entertainment. this is a official government website detailing all trademarks if it isnt there, then there is no trademark. last thing blizzard trademarked was diablo back in march
    Last edited by withpuppys; 2019-10-24 at 08:23 PM.