Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    For a brief while in Legion (maybe the PTR, can't remember) they actually had more realistic/momentum-driven flight controls. And people HATED it, so much that it was quickly reverted.
    Well.. people are used to something and affraid of change...

Quote Originally Posted by diarx View Post
    I don't understand what is that hard about heroic leap targeting? Possibly you hadn't discovered binding the few ground targeted abilities in this game to your mouse wheel button?
    I never said it was hard, just that you pressing a button and your character dashing forward without targeting anywhere on the ground is very smooth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    Even then, FFXIV almost tanked Square-Enix and it's still hobbled by the disaster of a backend.
    Not super relevant to my point.
    DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN CAST ASIDE YOUR GUILT SO EASILY

No, double jump and sprinting is not needed, every class has its own unique movement skill already.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    Warriors and Rogues can use warglaives, and they have unique animations too. The lasers from the eyes are similar to the Death Knight spell that uses Sindragosa's head. Each ability Demon Hunters have is similar to another classes, just tweaked a bit. But no other class has double jump.
    Warglaives can only be equipped by demon hunters, and they have exclusive animations

Eye lasers are not similar to any DK spel, you literally do a backflip and turn into a demon hunter while youre channeling it

What you're saying is untrue, Demon Hunters have many things beyond a double jump that make them unique.
    DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN CAST ASIDE YOUR GUILT SO EASILY

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    I never said it was hard, just that you pressing a button and your character dashing forward without targeting anywhere on the ground is very smooth

- - - Updated - - -

Not super relevant to my point.
    Neither was bringing them up in the first place. I was slant agreeing with you about it by expanding the point.

Since you want to give my opinion on the OP only: No. It's a stupid idea. We don't need more feature creep. We need less feature creep.

Add double jump for rogues and windwalker monks that about it, don't see how it would fit other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHR View Post
    Warglaives can only be equipped by demon hunters, and they have exclusive animations

Eye lasers are not similar to any DK spel, you literally do a backflip and turn into a demon hunter while youre channeling it

What you're saying is untrue, Demon Hunters have many things beyond a double jump that make them unique.
    I was going to mention the Twin Blades of Azzinoth, but then I realized they're actually one-handed swords, so you're right that Demon Hunters are the only ones that can equip warglaives. But the Twin Blades of Azzinoth gives the appearance of warglaives, so it's the same thing as far as I'm concerned.

Every class has unique abilities and animations. That doesn't mean the cool thing from each class should be available to every other class. For example, Druids don't have a cast time for their Travel Form.

I'm of the opinion double jump is a unique feature of Demon Hunters and should not be made available to other classes, and I don't even play a Demon Hunter. It's a perk of playing the class.
    “Creativity Is Intelligence Having Fun.” – Albert Einstein

I know there isn't a whole lot of "logic" in the game...but this is one of those things that would be pushing it. I mean DHs have wings and power that can assist them...how is a warrior that is wearing plate armor and a heavy shield on their back going to jump then somehow propel themselves into a second jump?

Logically the only other classes I can see perhaps pulling double jumps off are Monks and Shaman since they both have some skill with air and wind.

It's not like double jump really adds much, I'd say glide does more.
    Hope, the greatest power of all!

#WithoutRespectWeReject