Thread: hips muscles

10+ Year Old Account

hips muscles

What muscle parts affect the way you walk the most?

Or more specifically what excercises should i do (preferably at home) to strengthen my hips so they stay in place?

Male ofc
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmGArQBtFI

He talks about back pain, but has a lot to do with hip stability. Not sure if it's exactly what you are looking for, but the gluteus minimus seems to be the muscle contributing to that.
    Someone else probably has to confirm it.

We need more context on what you are trying to accomplish. What do you mean by making your hips stay in place?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoaD009 View Post
    We need more context on what you are trying to accomplish. What do you mean by making your hips stay in place?
    I sway my hips, flap with my hands too much, throw out legs and all the shit that makes me look weird when i walk

Abdominals...easy enough.

The lower back muscles, not so easy. (If you pull these you WILL limp. So stretch out before working out)

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. Surprisingly little info here

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Abdominals...easy enough.

The lower back muscles, not so easy. (If you pull these you WILL limp. So stretch out before working out)
    What do u even mean by this

Abs = muscles around the stomach.
    Lower back muscles control help move the hips, which in turn control movement of the legs.
    If you get a pulled muscle or pull a tendon in that area, it hurts a lot and takes time to heal.

He primary hip flexor, assisted by the iliacus. The pectineus, the adductors longus, brevis, and Magnus, as well as the tensor fasciae late, are also involved inflection. The gluteus maximus is the main hip extensor, but the inferior portion of the adductor Magnus. Some systemic diseases are associated with hip pain, including sickle cell disease, in which a joint may swell during a sickle crisis either with or without an underlying infection. The hip joint is not the only joint that may be involved.

looks cool, i like hips too

You are right, you need exercise.

- - - Updated - - -

You can’t eat fast carbohydrates!

- - - Updated - - -

My body is healthy. And I wish you not to get sick

searching fitness advice in a message board. don't do that. use google. get proper information. or seek professional advice in real life.

You're right Easyclassictopkeklel

- - - Updated - - -

Only a real coach will tell you to look at you correctly.
    And for fast carbohydrates.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a big topic.

- - - Updated - - -

details can be read here

It depends on which way you're weak. Are you anterior chain dominant or posterior chain dominant? Is it a strength issue or a flexibility issue?

You can do squats to make your hips strong and muscular. But you've to follow the right way of doing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    This just seems to be a common old thread that spambots love, rather than actual help.