Faction change help. Horde to alliance. Will i lose vulpies allied race?

Hey I need some help. I have a horde main with all exalted BFA reps, and done the zone achievements including the one needed for vulpera.

I want to change this char to alliance, will I still be able to make vulpera when they come out, seeing as I have everything completed? Or must I have it on an active char at the time of vulpera release? thnx!

I suggest you wait until they come out, unlock, and faction change after. I wouldn't trust you keep your reps because I don't trust Blizzard's word as far as I can throw Ion Hazzikostas.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just wait until Blizzcon because they might announce something about being able to play all or specific races with either faction.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

What Kyphael said, just wait till they come out. I'm always wary of anything involving paid services and rep gains because I remember when Worgen were released, I race changed my hunter from an NE to a Worgen and lost the exalted rep to the tournament grounds in Northrend. When I made a ticket about it I was told "Its because Worgen didn't exist then" and that I would need to regain the rep.... never went back to get that rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by geniebsmart View Post
    Hey I need some help. I have a horde main with all exalted BFA reps, and done the zone achievements including the one needed for vulpera.

I want to change this char to alliance, will I still be able to make vulpera when they come out, seeing as I have everything completed? Or must I have it on an active char at the time of vulpera release? thnx!
    You will have to do a questline to unlock them and doing the questline requires exalted rep with Vulpera so it's not possible to unlock them after you transfer. Simple.
    S.H.

Youd have to still have a max level horde character to do the unlock quest which if you have then since you have the achieves you can freely change now. Worked like that for me and the mag'har atleast

Considering you have to complete a quest in order to unlock them, you still need a max level horde character with all the requirements met.

10+ Year Old Account
    My shaman was alliance and almost revered with the alliance equivalent of the vulpera. When I faction changed the rep name changed, but not the total value I had achieved. So just wait till after they come out, do the questline on that toon and then unlock them and then pop to the other faction and do the same for who you unlock there. As far as I understand it, you won't lose the race unlock if you switch, you just have to hold off till you finish the quest to add them.

PC: (Case) Phanteks - Eclipse P300, (Power Supply) Apevia - 750W ATX, (Vid) MSI - Radeon RX 580, (HD) Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB, (SSD) Transcend - MTS600
    (RAM) Corsair - 8GB x2, (Motherboard) ASRock - AB350, (CPU) AMD - Ryzen 5 1400, (OS) W10

----------------
    WoW player, GW2 Dabbler and the Girl Who Went Chasing Owls.

You can assume that 9.0 will remove all allied races requirements and will roll them into basic races as customization options.

If you have the requirement achievements, you don't lose them.

You will still need a level 120 Horde to unlock the race, however.
    Whatever...