Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not as far as Blizzard itself though, given how their devs hunt Alliance players in the streets due to how immense their HORDE BIAS is.
    Hey Aucald/Rozz, isn't bait like this against the rules?
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I'll buy an Anduin shirt if Delaryn doesn't end up betraying Sylvanas by the end of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

  2. #62
    Can't wait for this Calia shitshow to go tits up.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    People are really possitive if they think that holy Alliance priest as leader of Forsaken is progress rather than just very stupid idea....

    Actually... Thank to light that i am not forsaken main.
    Just wait until they will make Veressa leader of blood elves.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I don't like it because it reeks of Golden's influence. It's well known she's a massive Alliance fan girl and the Horde is slowly becoming the Alliance but in red. And I hate it so much.
    I don't think red will stay long.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Just wait until they will make Veressa leader of blood elves.
    Human wife (Veressa) or human pet (any leader of today's Horde) ..it's actually same.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Anyone that is excited about Calia are 95% alliance players.
    Maybe Blizzard should even it out by replacing Tyrande with undead Kael'thas.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  6. #66
    No, I didn't pick the Undead Race to be a happy go lucky Alliance Pawn. I play Horde in general to play the "Bad Guys" and then one step further I play Forsaken to be not just bad, but Evil. I have been with Sylvanas since the beginning I think as soon as we had destroyed Teldrasil we should have continued to Purge the Entire Continent of Kalimdor of any and all Alliance either direct or loosely tied to them.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    Human wife (Veressa) or human pet (any leader of today's Horde) ..it's actually same.
    When I think about it, Lor'themar is basically male version of Veressa. Just make him marry human girl.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

  8. #68
    Scarab Lord Sesto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,744
    imaging caring about "muh evil forsaken!!!" and not just accepting your new hot leader. sylvanas is old and decaying, calia has royal blood and great skin. i'd let her purify me any day

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Calia = Griffith
    Forsaken = Casca
    8.3.5/9.0 = Eclipse

    I can't wait. Hopefully blizz will let christie golden handle entirety of any future forsaken storyline.
    I now have this scene in my head and I love it, thanks for that.

  10. #70
    I think Calia is being set up to be a second Sylvanas. Both are unique undead with former human male companions.

    I'm not sure if they will go the same route with her or maybe if they keep her around she might end up being the "what if" version of Sylvanas where instead of raising anyone who then magically joins her faction and attacks their former people she instead raises people who ask to be returned.

  11. #71
    The Unstoppable Force Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Posts
    22,092
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I think Calia is being set up to be a second Sylvanas. Both are unique undead with former human male companions.

    I'm not sure if they will go the same route with her or maybe if they keep her around she might end up being the "what if" version of Sylvanas where instead of raising anyone who then magically joins her faction and attacks their former people she instead raises people who ask to be returned.
    Boy, do i love me some human males.

  12. #72
    Forsaken Players: We don't want Calia the Alliance puppet.

    Alliance Players: Calia is a great character.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I look forward to how they'll use her, if she'll be featured in any sort of prominent role at all, and possible future interactions between her, her Forsaken, Lightbound, and potentially crossing paths with Arthas again who is heavily rumored for a role in the next supposed Death-themed/Lich King 2 Bolvar expansion.
    We are going to see Uther, Tirion, Varian. All the heroes of the past are going to be in the Shadowlands I am guessing. It is also becoming clear that the next Hero class is Dark Ranger from all the lore up until now, even having Sylvanas leave opens up all the Rangers she abandoned to join the good fight with us.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Forsaken Players: We don't want Calia the Alliance puppet.

    Alliance Players: Calia is a great character.
    She is the rightful heir to the throne, and she will be a great addition to the new council of Tiristfal.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Smoke weed every day!

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    She is the rightful heir to the throne, and she will be a great addition to the new council of Tiristfal.
    She is a fake undead that will strip the forsaken of everything that make them what they are.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    She is a fake undead that will strip the forsaken of everything that make them what they are.
    Not true, the free undead should be united with all kinds of undead, not just those created by the undead plague or Arthas.

    As Garrosh once put it "Times change."
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Smoke weed every day!

  16. #76
    Forsaken are bound to certain character archetypes because it's in the nature of undeath to have less emotional capacity than the living. I really don't want to see more of the hand-holding, Hare Krishna singing "I'm so emotional" Forsaken.

    Also they still haven't explained how a lightforged Forsaken is supposed to work in the lore of the universe.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Not true, the free undead should be united with all kinds of undead, not just those created by the undead plague or Arthas.

    As Garrosh once put it "Times change."
    This holy fake undead should never have happened. The forsaken are dark, not this happy holy crap. Some things should never change. The forsaken can't be cured because it removes everything that makes them forsaken.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    This holy fake undead should never have happened. The forsaken are dark, not this happy holy crap. Some things should never change. The forsaken can't be cured because it removes everything that makes them forsaken.
    Maybe they won't be cured, but revenge cannot fuel you forever or your torment will never end. They need to find a new purpose.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - Smoke weed every day!

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Forsaken are bound to certain character archetypes because it's in the nature of undeath to have less emotional capacity than the living. I really don't want to see more of the hand-holding, Hare Krishna singing "I'm so emotional" Forsaken.

    Also they still haven't explained how a lightforged Forsaken is supposed to work in the lore of the universe.
    Exactly. Part of the forsaken's whole character was that they were unable/hard to to feel positive emotions and so they often swayed to the path of evil. Just look at the darkshore scenario as an example. There are still TONS of mad scientist / cannibal / evil forsaken. How will Calia be able to lead them? It will just lead to that whole group pulling a coup and then getting put down so Calia can have 100% contorl.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-10-18 at 05:27 PM.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Maybe they won't be cured, but revenge cannot fuel you forever or your torment will never end. They need to find a new purpose.
    The forsakens torment should never really end. Blizzard did a shit job setting up their story after wrath and now that they are getting something it's the worst thing they could do. Since they fucked up Sylvanas getting rid of her was good but Calia is not who should lead them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •