Thread: The 100

Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

The 100

So I looked through a few pages and didn't see a mega thread for the 100. I'm sure there is one but I didn't see it. Are you guys watching it? What do you guys think about it?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched the first season, and like 5 episodes of season 2. Couldn't get into it after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the megathread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hlight=the+100

Started out terrible, then got amazing around the end of the first season and through the second, then went downhill in the third. I still enjoy it and am looking forward to when it returns, but I am not sure it will ever be as good as it was in season 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Here is the megathread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hlight=the+100

Started out terrible, then got amazing around the end of the first season and through the second, then went downhill in the third. I still enjoy it and am looking forward to when it returns, but I am not sure it will ever be as good as it was in season 2.
    ^this

Waiting for the next season, hope it's better than the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Damn... I saw season 1 and 2, missed season 3 so I picked all three up on DvD, watching them now and about to start the third season... Good to know what I've got waiting for me
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Damn... I saw season 1 and 2, missed season 3 so I picked all three up on DvD, watching them now and about to start the third season... Good to know what I've got waiting for me
    Season 3 just got released on Netflix.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Season 3 just got released on Netflix.
    Not UK Netflix, we don't even have season one and two... Also, I really liked the show and wanted it on DVD anyway.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

I stopped watching when Lexa got it and then came back briefly, then stopped again when Lincoln got it but I do plan on catch back up, unless I hear that Octavia and Raven got it, in which case... it could then fuck off.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I stopped watching when Lexa got it and then came back briefly, then stopped again when Lincoln got it but I do plan on catch back up, unless I hear that Octavia and Raven got it, in which case... it could then fuck off.
    Yeah. those both sucked. Especially because in both cases the choice was not based on where the writers wanted to take the story, but because of real world factors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I'd forgotten how fucking SAVAGE the season 2 finale is... This show really does not give even a single fuck.

I love the ending:

After all she did, all the times she put a toe or two over the line, Clarke FINALLY goes too far and basically nuke/poisons the whole of Mount Weather... She saves everyone (Well, except Maya, sorry Jasper!), as she's been trying to do since day one. FINALLY brings about the peace she's always craved... But the price is too high and she has to go be a hermit until Season 3 throws whatever it has to throw at her to bring her back. SUCH a fucking downer of an ending, but somehow so perfectly fitting for the show. Very well done.

Also: Noting a distinctly elemental theme to the show... The 100 are Sky people, the Grounders are Tree people, Mount Weather are of course Mountain people... Then from the back of the season 3 box I read that we get introduced to Ice People... I'm going to take a wild guess and say Fire people will turn up soon... and it'll probably be Thelonius and his batshit crazy friend the AI with a nuke.

Alright, tomorrow we enter unknown ground (for me at least) with the start of Season 3. I know it's not as good as season 2, but frankly if it's 1/2, or maybe 3/4 as good, I'll be MORE than happy.

Watched the first couple episodes but it played out too much like one of the many teen dystopian future novel/movies and dropped it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Man I'd forgotten how fucking SAVAGE the season 2 finale is... This show really does not give even a single fuck.

I love the ending:

After all she did, all the times she put a toe or two over the line, Clarke FINALLY goes too far and basically nuke/poisons the whole of Mount Weather... She saves everyone (Well, except Maya, sorry Jasper!), as she's been trying to do since day one. FINALLY brings about the peace she's always craved... But the price is too high and she has to go be a hermit until Season 3 throws whatever it has to throw at her to bring her back. SUCH a fucking downer of an ending, but somehow so perfectly fitting for the show. Very well done.

Also: Noting a distinctly elemental theme to the show... The 100 are Sky people, the Grounders are Tree people, Mount Weather are of course Mountain people... Then from the back of the season 3 box I read that we get introduced to Ice People... I'm going to take a wild guess and say Fire people will turn up soon... and it'll probably be Thelonius and his batshit crazy friend the AI with a nuke.

Alright, tomorrow we enter unknown ground (for me at least) with the start of Season 3. I know it's not as good as season 2, but frankly if it's 1/2, or maybe 3/4 as good, I'll be MORE than happy.
    Yeah that finale was just brutal.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

This show is incredibly underrated

lol at people giving up in s1

it was a bit weak in season 1 but once they got the ball rolling it got a lot more interesting. season 2 rocked imo. 3 was okay. looking forward to s4 and beyond for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ge0 View Post
    This show is incredibly underrated
    And then some man, of all the shows on the CW, this one seems to be the only one they're NOT forcing down everyone's throat... And it's the only one I still watch XD.

Has anyone here actually read the books this show is based on? Do we know how many already exist, if the series is finished and if they're work picking up?

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts after watching 301:

Damn, it's like this is a totally different show... I'm kinda diggin the tone change, keeps the show fresh.

Bellamy has the intro V/O now? Interesting. He's been the male lead for a while now, but I didn't think he was intro worthy, that's like having Diggle do the opening monologue in Arrow.

I legit didn't recognise Jasper during that first car ride (they have cars now? Where the fuck did they get them?), I had to IMDb him just to check it was the same actor... Although I have to say the whole "Lost love, now I'm a drunk" plot is super played out, do NOT care. Bring back the old days with Jasper and Monty being the nerdy comedy relief please.

I was thinking, just before I started watching, this has to be the least CW of all the CW shows. Then the first 10 mins of this episode consisted of shirtless guys doing stuff... THERE's the CW we all know!

Why is Octavia being such a wet blanket? She was Trikru for all of... 20 second? Now she's getting all up in Lincoln's face about him forgetting who he is... GTFO. It's called moving with the times, he's got a fucking global kill order, he can either be a moany punk like Jasper, or learn to live his life how it is now. Why do I get the feeling he's going to try something stupid for her sake and it's going to get him killed? I'll never forgive her sexy ass if that happens...

Then, speaking of Kill Orders, it seems Woodland Barbie has one out on her head too, because the Grounders think they're the fucking Highlander and if they kill her, they'll steal her powers, because that's something that happens. So now she's off hiding in the woods, killing Panthers and actually looking pretty damn hot where her dirty red dreadlocks... Sadly she's gone full lesbinim (who can blame her, I imagine being forced to shank your lover kinda puts you off dudes for a bit).

And the episode finishes with the totally not predictable her being captured... Bellamy to the rescue!

Oh, and Raven is falling apart, which sucks. I'd still marry her though.

oh, and Raven is falling apart, which sucks. I'd still marry her though.
    Yeah I have to agree on this. Lindsey Morgan is gorgeous.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

actually looking pretty damn hot where her dirty red dreadlocks...
    Yeah, Eliza is decent looking, but I was #TeamRaven and #TeamOctavia from the beginning, but that savage look She had going on there... yummy.

And yeah, there might be a battle royale for Raven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Yeah I have to agree on this. Lindsey Morgan is gorgeous.
    Is it bad that I find her less attractive when she's clean? I saw her on the red carpet she looked great... But not as good .

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah, Eliza is decent looking, but I was #TeamRaven and #TeamOctavia from the beginning, but that savage look She had going on there... yummy.

And yeah, there might be a battle royale for Raven.
    I'll be honest... Raven is the only reason I sat through season one XD. I'm glad that I did now, but yeah... If Raven wasn't there, I wouldn't be here right now.

We can fight for Raven, but I must warn you... I will do whatever it takes to win. You think Clarke was savage with the guys at Mount Weather? You ain't seen NOTHING yet.

Is it bad that I find her less attractive when she's clean? I saw her on the red carpet she looked great... But not as good .
    I actually feel that way about many people. I love them in their character look, less so when they are at a premiere. Raven 5 minutes after waking up in the morning >>>>>> after 2 hours of getting ready

she's gorgeous either way. But yes she looks amazing when she's dirty.

insert obligatory comparative videos.

Last edited by the game; 2016-12-01 at 03:57 PM.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad it's not just me then .

Also, this show needs 10000% more Alessandro Juliani. He was freakin awesome in BSG, they need to make him a major character in this show.