Thread: Expansion leak

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Expansion leak

Hello there
    I got mail which i cannot show you because my uncle who is working in blizzard send it to me yesterday i was in shock...
    Im not selfish so i wanna to share it with you guys.
    Lets started!
    Expansion name:Wrath of the Bolvar
    During events in 8.3 Bolvar cannot handle throne any longer he needs to escape
    But where he is?!
    Yeah thats right Tel abim island is where we gonna start its small but we wont stay there for long because we will go somewhere else to find where bolvar is and what he is doing.
    We gonna have new continent named Rajia its broken isles size and have indie theme.
    Dk gonna have reworked started area and they will start with 118 lvl
    Every race got DK
    There is no hearth of azeroth anymore we got something better without mindless grinding and its not an item but its in talent tab and its named "masteries" its something like old talents trees and by doing stuffs we gonna get points.
    New arena
    New pvp gear system No more Rng we will buy stuff again!
    New bg Clash its something like ARAM in lol
    New skills for every class
    Modified talent trees
    New profession:Bard you will be able to craft instruments to make special songs you will combine melody, lyrics etc to create a whole songs which will gave buffs for party depending on what you combined with difrenet melody adds different stats
    New Npc who gonna upgrade our gear by ilvls for new currency
    Thats all i got but there is something more
    Edit:
    9.1 Forgotten Outland is the name of 1 update and we will go to outland for something i dont know what might be that
    Kaelthas is back with his Merely a setback! he have more powers than before
    there will be new raid and at least 3 fights with him and the last form is in space and there are stars and flying dragons and something more...
    P.S NO TINKERS
    Last edited by Hastis; 2019-10-17 at 09:16 PM.

At least put some effort into it

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Hello there
    I got mail which i cannot show you because my uncle who is working in blizzard send it to me yesterday i was in shock...
    Lets started!
    But where he is?!
    Yeah thats right Tel abim island is where we gonna start its small but we wont stay there for long because we will go somewhere else to find where bolvar is and what he is doing.
    We gonna have new continent named Rajia its broken isles size and have indie theme.
    Every race got DK
    There is no hearth of azeroth anymore we got something better without mindless grinding and its not an item but its in talent tab and its named "masteries" its something like old talents trees and by doing stuffs we gonna get points.
    New arena
    Modified talent trees
    New profession:Bard you will be able to craft instruments to make special songs you will combine melody, lyrics etc to create a whole songs which will gave buffs for party depending on what you combined with difrenet melody adds different stats
    9.1 Forgotten Outland is the name of 1 update and we will go to outland for something i dont know what might be that
    Jesus Christ.

"Wrath of the Bolvar" Doesn't really sound good... doubt the name is correct.

I'm sure some of these points are true considering it will be death oriented expansion most likely and DK getting updated lvl area.
    Seems very convenient to pop up and mention what we already theorize tho.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    This...be very ashamed of yourself.

Please lock this useless thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Beat me to it

If "Wrath of the Bolvar" was to be the name of the next expansion...I'd be happy with that. So bad, yet so good.

I literally spit out my coffee when I read "Wrath of the Bolvar"

Also...

"Every race got DK"
    "New Npc who gonna upgrade our gear by ilvls for new currency"

10/10 post!

Sold

/10char

Of all the terribad, uncreative attempts at fake leaks, this has got to be the least creative and most terribad of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallor View Post
    If "Wrath of the Bolvar" was to be the name of the next expansion...I'd be happy with that. So bad, yet so good.
    we can make a reddit r/the_bolvar

Hello there
    Lets started!
    But where he is?!
    Every race got DK
    New arena
    Modified talent trees
    Bruh, does your uncle work at Blizzard-Russia? this is not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so bad that it actually makes it good.

Wrath of the Bolvar. Amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would resub for Wrath of the Bolvar
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-18 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Video

"Wrath of the Bolvar"

Maybie the name of this xpac is not exactly this one, but deals with Bolvar?

Bolvar is such a very deep and characterful hero, I loved his sacrifice....he needs game attention if any.

Hello there
    Lets started!
    But where he is?!
    Every race got DK
    New arena
    Modified talent trees
    Oh, fuck off.

It's time to go to bed and don't forget to do your homework.

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL! Oh brother....