Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    If you see no problem with someone saying "my ideas are clearly better, it's just that people are stupid refusing to agree so I'm gonna use force to impose them", then you got problems yourself.
    What do you think Trump has been saying all this time?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    He has been ignoring that as well, which is why he is still a Trump supporter. I mean, he has to be to be this delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    1. He's a buffoon propped up by [insert name here].
    2. He's a smart demagogue.
    3. He's literally (literally!) the luckiest buffoon in history.
    4. Some other reason, w/e it is.
    1. Robert Mercer
    2. At least half this statement is correct.
    3. I would be a multi-billionaire if I was lucky enough to be Fred Trump's kid. And if I lacked the morals to shank my other siblings on the will.
    4. Its easier to believe the hype from someone speaking confidently even if that person is a raging dumpster fire behind the scenes.

The only thing that Trump actually understands is that there's a sucker born every minute. He's shamelessly embraced that ideal for his entire adult life.

Stuff other than the one you quoted.
    Call me when Trump calls for abandoning dialogue, until then you're just being paranoid and lacking objectivity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Call me when Trump calls for abandoning dialogue, until then you're just being paranoid and lacking objectivity.
    He has abandoned dialogue already. Remember the infrastructure bill earlier this year and how Trump just walked away from it? How about when he's called for violence far more than actually talking. What about how he sucks at actual dialogue.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuff other than the one you quoted.
    So Trump hasn't said he knows best? That the system will fail without him? And that we should do everything we can to not let dems get power so he can do what he wants how he wants? Then in turn using Executive orders to "force" his ideas through?

You sure you don't live in some fantasy land?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

It's not dementia, it's illiteracy and arrogance. He probably thinks it's cool to write so informally, and in his mind anything he writes is good enough anyway. It's rationalizing laziness and incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    It's not dementia, it's illiteracy and arrogance. He probably thinks it's cool to write so informally, and in his mind anything he writes is good enough anyway. It's rationalizing laziness and incompetence.
    Eh, it might be a little dementia. Or it's the stress. That job will take years off your life, even if you try to do as little as possible like Trumpy has.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    If it's not dementia it's probably alzheimers, and if it's neither of those then it's some sort of substance abuse.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    If it's not dementia it's probably alzheimers, and if it's neither of those then it's some sort of substance abuse.
    Didn't Fred Trump develop Alzheimer's before he died? Pretty sure there's a genetic component to it so I wouldn't be shocked if Demented Donny is suffering the onset.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    He has abandoned dialogue already. Remember the infrastructure bill earlier this year and how Trump just walked away from it? How about when he's called for violence far more than actually talking. What about how he sucks at actual dialogue.
    None are a call to abandon dialogue and replace it with force altogether.
    Anything else you got?
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

10+ Year Old Account
    None are a call to abandon dialogue and replace it with force altogether.
    Anything else you got?
    civil war anyone? remind me again who has been calling for a civil war if something were to happen to him?

civil war anyone? remind me again who has been calling for a civil war if something were to happen to him?
    Nobody?
    Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually read what Trump says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody?
    Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually read what Trump says.
    Yea, it wasn't "Civil War" it was "Civil War like", "Civil War like" is nothing like "Civil War", obviously.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Yea, it wasn't "Civil War" it was "Civil War like", "Civil War like" is nothing like "Civil War", obviously.
    What do you think the "like" term exists for?

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think the "like" term exists for?
    like1

/līk/
    Learn to pronounce

preposition
    preposition: like

having the same characteristics or qualities as; similar to.
    "they were like brothers"

You use to word to compare 2 things that are similar.

You use to word to compare 2 things that are similar.
    Similar, yes, but not the same.
    "Like" means something shares similar elements to something else but without the two being the same thing, as you instead claimed.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Like" means something shares similar elements to something else but without the two being the same thing, as you instead claimed.
    So what would be similar to a "civil war like fracture", yet not a civil war?

So what does "Civil War-like" mean, then? What makes it different than an actual "civil war"?

So what would be similar to a "civil war like fracture", yet not a civil war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So what does "Civil War-like" mean, then? What makes it different than an actual "civil war"?
    A situation in which the populace no longer see themselves as everyone still being people sharing a common country, but rather groups divided in factions believing to have nothing in common with the other side, seen as nothing but enemies to be distrusted.

That's what a "civil like fracture" is like.

To pretend that a warning against this sort of situation was "Trump THREATENED to DECLARE CIVIL WAR if he's impeached! What a monster!" is either bad faith or an astounding lack of comprehension of words and context.