5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Speculation about Allied Races

What if the Allied Races have been picked in such a way they introduce new classes to the game in the next expansion that otherwise wouldn't have many races to combo with?

I know it's a weird reason, but I'm sticking with it.

I wouldn't mind, I personally like exclusivity.

I don't get what you are trying to say.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    That what if the future class(es) they have planned won't have very strong lore reasoning to be accessible by the primary playable races of the game i.e. non-ARs

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    That what if the future class(es) they have planned won't have very strong lore reasoning to be accessible by the primary playable races of the game i.e. non-ARs
    I understand even less now.

3+ Year Old Account
    I understand even less now.
    Must be a choice.

I think they mean that Allied Races allow for classes that would otherwise only have a few race combos that make any sense. IE, look at Demon Hunters.. now the popularity and nature of them means they were okay with being elf only but would the same be true of say Tinkers? Sure goblins and gnomes.. two of the least played races in the game.. but now with Mechagnomes and Vulpera? (yeah I know there are other races that make more sense than vulpera don't bother derailing on this it's just a random example). With Allied Races a class that might only make sense for 2 races can now apply to 4, 2 of which are likely new and shiny compared to the older less interesting models. Much more marketable.