Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    I love the line “...my friends...”. Isn’t he the one who facilitated the alternate universe travel for Garrosh in hopes of finding an army to take on the Burning Legion. Someone explained he hoped our universe timeline would join that one, but it’s pretty obvious that they would have just fought anyone that got in their way. Just seems kind of hypocritical, for lack of a better word.
    If I am not totally mistaken, that wasn't Wrathion but a bronze dragon from Timeless Isle...Kairos or something like that? I am pretty sure Wrathion kind of disappeared in MoP as soon as he realized that we wouldn't support his plans any further.

Edit: Nvm, just read about it, you are right, Wrathion was behind Kairozdormu and the whole WoD disaster.
    Last edited by ExiHext; 2019-10-18 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    lol wait what? is Thrall the new Gul'dan? hahaha.. Thrall took the Horde from Sylvanas just to have them drink old god juice.. oh my sides... "HONOR" am I right??
    Read the context.

Quote Originally Posted by reploid View Post
    "The boy king sits at the Master's table. 3 lies will he offer you"

Ok, so the datamined visions of nzoth in stormwind and orgrimmar. In orgrimmar, green jebus is there forcing people to drink the blood of nzoth...all the usual horde bros are there...nothing weird...BUT on the stormwind one...Its all about alleria and turalyon and their kid...spymaster shaw is there...but no mention of Anduin...how come the king isnt mentioned?

Cus he serves at the master's table...he's a servant of nzoth...
    And how do you know the mentioned Master is N´zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    lol wait what? is Thrall the new Gul'dan? hahaha.. Thrall took the Horde from Sylvanas just to have them drink old god juice.. oh my sides... "HONOR" am I right??
    Context. Matters. This is in one of N'zoth's visions, you know how he wants the world to be? Obviously it doesn't turn out that way because we kill N'zoth before his tentacly plans can unfold.