Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So were Dark Iron Dwarves but they still made it in. I get OP's point. Why did we get Highmountain instead of Taunka?
    Well if we're going to be dealing with Lich King 2.0 that would definitely be a better point to bring in Taunka...but that is a if.

10+ Year Old Account
    If that whole concept of certain allied races being folded into customization options for their parent races actually comes true, then I think a lot of those old Horde-aligned races have a fairly strong chance of finally getting added in. It'd be fantastic to finally have forest trolls as well as the Yaungol and Taunka. Alliance seems pretty light on that backlog though, as all that immediately springs to mind are the Wildhammer.

Hopefully Ogres will finally happen one day too. Don't really care either way for the Mok'nathol, but it'd be cool to just see them around more often like the Hozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So were Dark Iron Dwarves but they still made it in. I get OP's point. Why did we get Highmountain instead of Taunka?
    Because it would have been more work for blizzard. Highmounten Tauren are nearly the same models like the normal ones.

Ogre's are the truly crazy ones. Stonemaul, Dunemaul, Dreadmaul and now the Iron Horde ogres, it' s overdue that they get added as a playable. The "too big" argument really doesn't fly either ,since Tauren, KT and Zandalari are all scaled down already.

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    I honestly don't think so. I think it's just their face that looks fucked up. The weird thing is that their face looks sort of too human, but in a deformed way.

Even in Wrath I thought they looked horrible, which I didn't think about other races, so it wasn't a matter of graphics.
    Eh, it's pretty subjective. I think bisons look pretty awesome IRL aswell, so I naturally like the Taunka's smudged face. I get that most people prefer the normal face, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Probably because it was relevant to Legion. I honestly havent played Alliance in years, but didn't the DI join the Alliance in BFA where they were previously adversaries? Whereas no one has heard from the Taunka in almost 10 years.
    They technically, kinda-sorta joined in Cataclysm (through a coup), and from Cataclysm through BFA they went from "begrudging allies" to just plain allies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    It is time to compromise; would you prefer lightforged ogres, or undead ogres?
    Give me gnome ogres.