Why are my threads being deleted?

Hello? Why are my threads being deleted?

Cause Mmo-champion hates you.

This might just be a wild stab in the dark, but it could be that your threads are against forum rules...?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    This might just be a wild stab in the dark, but it could be that your threads are against forum rules...?
    How is talking about tanning against the forum rules?

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle Mira View Post
    Hello? Why are my threads being deleted?
    Do you have any infractions from the deletions ?
    If you do - then that would explain the reason.

If it isn't breaking a rule that would give you an infraction - then the only reasons I can think of is that it is a dupe, or it is pointless.

I posted a thread in fun stuff about which of the Young Ones (TV series) they most identified with - and it was deleted, but I didn't get an infraction.

I just moved on - not worth wasting everyone's time over things.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Considering that this very thread is a violation of the forum rules, I suggest that you go read the forum rules for an answer. Alternatively, any moderation issue is to be discussed in private with a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Considering that this very thread is a violation of the forum rules, I suggest that you go read the forum rules for an answer. Alternatively, any moderation issue is to be discussed in private with a moderator.
    Except I can't send a pm to a moderator. Said I have too low post count.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a spam filter on the forum. Sometimes it picks up new user posts and flags them, when they don't deserve it. One of the mod team will clean out the moderated threads every now and then, and they'll approve the posts (assuming they don't break site rules) then.

It's kind of annoying, but the alternative is a lot more spam hitting the site.

I'm not a mod (any more, used to be), but I'd bet that's what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Miracle Mira View Post
    Except I can't send a pm to a moderator. Said I have too low post count.
    You should have a PM from a mod explaining why. If you don't see it feel free to PM me.