Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Sure. I am bad you are good. You won the argument. *eyeroll* cya
    Legit no one cares if you're bad or good, you completely missed the argument if that is what you got out of it, I could not care if ur some mouth breathing window licker who clicks, or a 3k rated Arena player from Method with multiple MDI championships under your belt. the point is that it should in no way negatively impact the mouth breather, and benefit the method player, so why are you so against it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I don’t really care about shitty people in LFR to be honest. That might sound harsh but this is of course also a selfish request that would make the game better in my opinion.
    Ya, except if they added the old spec system and you didn't use an optimal spec, you WOULD be the shitty people in LFR to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddleheart View Post
    Ya, except if they added the old spec system and you didn't use an optimal spec, you WOULD be the shitty people in LFR to be honest.
    There will ALWAYS be an optimal spec no matter what. I just don’t like the restrictions that Blizzard put on specs. I feel it is unnecessary for them to baby us. Also I currently don’t like how e.g an Outlaw Rogue and an Assassination Rogue feel like two seperate classes. In my opinion Blizzard need to focus more on Class identity and less on Spec identity.