Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Ethereals please!

And give us the Void Camel mount!

Last edited by Triceron; 2019-10-18 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Vulpera are a new race, yet an allied race for the Horde in 8.3.
    by "New race" he means "new rig". Vulpera use Goblin rigs. Ethereals do not use any current race rigs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Vulpera are a new race, yet an allied race for the Horde in 8.3.
    They are just hairy desert goblins.

- - - Updated - - -

There are only 2 or 3 San'layn left not much to work with there. We also have more than enough elves in game as it is.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Etheral why not, the other two I dunno. Personally I'd like smaller races than current if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Ethereals please!

And give us the Void Camel mount!

This mount looks beautiful!
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Yes!!! Love those <3 Ethereals are amazing and San'layn well just a more sanguinary version of blood elves, would like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    by "New race" he means "new rig". Vulpera use Goblin rigs. Ethereals do not use any current race rigs.
    Kul Tirans use a new rig though.

The only difference between an "allied race" and a "new race" is that a allied race has to be unlocked and a new race has a 1-10 starting zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    While ethereal could be interesting there's nothing to differentiate the gender and I think the void monstrosities (Void Elves) made that boat sail.

San'layn I can get behind demons I dont know.
    I've always thought that, if Blizzard ever added a race with no apparent sexual dimorphism, the race in question would choose between two other major traits instead, with that choice determining what voice they have.

Like instead of picking male/female for a Jinyu, you'd pick between Jinyu and Ankoan, or for Ethereals, you'd choose whether they were composed of arcane energy (like most of them we've seen) or void energy (like we encountered on Argus).

7+ Year Old Account
    1- maybe
    2- fuck no
    3- hell fuck no

where do you think demons and evil undeads would go? horde? are you nuts? thank god after sylvanus left this died

if there s no third faction those should never be plyable.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    1- maybe
    2- fuck no
    3- hell fuck no

where do you think demons and evil undeads would go? horde? are you nuts? thank god after sylvanus left this died

if there s no third faction those should never be plyable.
    So predictable, Old Soldier.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    So predictable, Old Soldier.
    predictable as the old soldier sacrifice.

Blizzard giving us cool races/allied races? Don't count on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Blizzard giving us cool races/allied races? Don't count on it.
    implying red draeneis and dead elves are somehow more cool than what we got

I was mainly talking about ethereals but yeah, I'll take eredar and san'layn over what we got this expansion, minus dark iron and zandalari.

I really don't want San'layn. The last thing we need is another elf race. I'd make an Ethereal Rogue in a heartbeat though.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    I was mainly talking about ethereals but yeah, I'll take eredar and san'layn over what we got this expansion, minus dark iron and zandalari.
    literally anything we got is better than demons and edgy dead elves

Yes they are much cooler than the light forged draenei and Void elves lol.Those could have been just added customization to the existing Blood elves and draenei.Instead Blizzard gave us 2 shitty allied races.At least Night born are a lot different than the night elves.They are not just a copy paste to the last detail of an existing race.They have similarities but they are not a copy paste shit.
    Also why were even Velves needed?Blizzard could have shut up with one swing the whole idiotic debacle about belves vs high elves by adding the former instead of the velves.
    And why were light forged even needed?Why not add playable broken?There is huge story behind them.And it even expanded with Legion.

Now lets talk about Man'Ari.They can be much more than a red race.Right now there is only Belf/Nelf DH.What if Man'Ari were added as a DH only race?Also they have much more customization than just red colour lol.Don't be stupid.Did you even play legion?There are so many different kinds of them.There are purple,red,gray,green,brown variants.
    Last edited by dragnipur; 2019-10-19 at 09:19 AM.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

I've been waiting for playable Ethereals for years. Some day maybe.. though not likely after the abomination we call Void Elves..

Man'ari Warlock is my dream !

Ethereal Mage would be pretty bad ass too!

Naga Hunter/Warrior.

And Ogres, ogres !!

Naga and Man'ari to Alliance, Ethereal and Ogres to Horde.

They should finish the Allied Race concept as soon as possible, and stop pretending like they count for actual race. This games reminds me more of private servers when it comes to the playable races, or a free to play MMO.