Blizzcon leak? Wait really?

The leak is named. "War Of Light And Void"

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...lation_thread/

First is from reddit.

http://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread...314#p268640257

Second from our beloved 4Chan ah...

Anyway.

>I'm posting this 2 months after the meeting to avoid identification
    >most concent is outdated since it was a presentation to show the group how development was going
    >I'm doing 2 posts because there are a lot of content

>there will be an event of Void VS Light trying to summon a new hero
    >players must pick a side and complete quests to earn portraits, emojis and sprays. There are a total of 5 levels where you can aid a side or the other.
    >the Light side follow a story where 1) Tassadar reaches the Skull of Guldan so he can fight the Void. 2) Illidan, withouth the skull, seeks the SoulStone to gain power. Tyrael is ware of Azeroth and sends Azurewrath to aid humans against the Void. 3) Arthas takes Azurewrath instead of Frostmourne. 4) Malthael yet as Archangel of Winsdom goes for the avaiable Helm of Domination. 5) Ragnaros joins the fight so elementals won't be slaves of Void again.

Void side> 1) Y'shaarj reaches Azmodan and they fuse, spreading the void. 2) the first to be corrupted is Abathur, who fuses to Ghun. 3) They reach Probius, giving him N'zoth powers. 4) Fenix falls to YoggSaron Curse of Flesh, becoming alive again. 5) Cho'Gall receives powers from C'thun.

> final reward will be avaiable 1 week after the begining of the event. It is a loot box containing a legendary skin for the new hero. If player chose 3 or more Light quests, receives the Light themed recolor. If chose 3 or more void, void themed recolor. The skin is the same but different tints.

>Earthquakes will become more intense and frequent until new hero is released, 1 week after the beggining of the event.

>When the new hero is released, a Cataclysm will happen, bringing back the Dark Nexus.
    > there will be a major interface change, home page now will show a random map and last played hero; from now on interface will be a lot less blue than it is now

pt 1/2

Reading that steaming pile of words gave me terminal eye cancer.

Missed opportunity to do an expansion "leak" called "World of Warcraft: the House on Pooh Corner".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

No this was a joke post on Reddit the other day, with all the pics now seemingly removed (and some randomly added badly worded intro added).

New gold skin mount: Golden Nexus Whale, will cost 100k Gold
    Not even Blizzard are that self-aware.

What does the 4 chan one even mean? It's a mess.

Makes no sense whatsoever, and it reads like some rampant fanfic with no regard of what HOTS is and how it plays.

I would, it sounds interesting, but I don't have high hopes for HotS at BlizzCon.

Although I'd be surprised if they don't try to dip into the auto chess gamestyle through HotS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    "World of Warcraft: the House on Pooh Corner".
    I'd like to point out how much I love this idea. Sarcastic in conception or not, I want it. Eeyore as raid boss. New Tigger class. Honeypot potions. What.

I like how the person claims they didn't want to be identified then mentions the time frame of when the meeting they had sat in on took place.

A part of me thinks it's silly to think we're getting anything other than a new hero. On the other hand, we got these mastery rings pretty randomly, so maybe they do have something extra lined up for Blizzcon.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Dad works for Nintendo and told me those Leaks are legit.

On one hand the leak is so over the top and absurd that I discount it immediately.

On the other hand, Blizzard deciding to shred another IP by turning it into multiple games, including an auto-chess, a smash clone, and kart racer to capitalize on genres years too late, is totally in line with their current actions.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2019-10-19 at 06:24 AM.

love it when theres leaks, really nice.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That one actually reached a level of retardedness I had never thought I'd witness.

This is confirmed fake, created by a known Reddit troll.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Wasn't it pretty much confirmed that HotS is being abandoned since they removed most of the devs to other projects?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I would, it sounds interesting, but I don't have high hopes for HotS at BlizzCon.

Although I'd be surprised if they don't try to dip into the auto chess gamestyle through HotS.
    how's that going?

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    how's that going?
    Better than having a name that's a week old now?

I...I legit don't get the point of digging this post up honestly. Coz guess what, they did dip into an auto play style through Hearthstone instead, and I was right that there wasn't reasons to have high hopes for HotS?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Better than having a name that's a week old now?

I...I legit don't get the point of digging this post up honestly. Coz guess what, they did dip into an auto play style through Hearthstone instead, and I was right that there wasn't reasons to have high hopes for HotS?
    If my name bothers you that much, why not infract it?

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    If my name bothers you that much, why not infract it?
    This is a really weird way to pick a fight with someone over absolutely nothing.