Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Helya and...N'zoth?

So I've avoided spoilers of 8.3..thus far, so if this had be alluded to already, apologies

But I just noticed a small thing, and it got me thinking. Helya's necklace or neckpiece has what appears to be..a eye of N'zoth on/in it? We know Helya isn't out of play, she's out their getting stronger, She is a death Entity and she has the power to bring back the dead rather quickly as the Kvaldir let us know

SOOOOO could it be possible N'zoth, Helya and Sylvanas are working towards similar goals, together? or against each other for the same thing? Or against a larger unknown force? Or is it just a simple design?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Helya is just another thread connected to Death(theme) and the Shadowlands when we tackle that, same with Sylvanas, which has two threads connected to her(Alliance and Horde). If Helya is involved... I think Odyn will show up to(I hope).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Sylvanas is working AGAINST N'zoth (literally wants to enslave him)..... tf is with people these days? o.O

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Sylvanas is working AGAINST N'zoth (literally wants to enslave him)..... tf is with people these days? o.O
    Well if N'zoth is working for Helya...we are all kind of getting played by N'zoth...who is the most cunning of all the Old Gods, the one who schemes. Who keeps saying he wants to show us the truth, to open our eyes. I don't know...for some reason, I think there is a bit of truth there.

And read the whole post, don't comment on one thing, I also said they could be working against each other still. Also said I was avoiding 8.3 spoilers, so as far as I know all Sylvanas wants is for us to face N'zoth and seemingly die trying

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think Helya is just another thread connected to Death(theme) and the Shadowlands when we tackle that, same with Sylvanas, which has two threads connected to her(Alliance and Horde). If Helya is involved... I think Odyn will show up to(I hope).
    That's what I'm thinking...I was just wondering if there was a connection between Helya and N'zoth that was talked about, or alluded to elsewhere besides any 8.3 content

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    ............This is so sad it's hilarious.
    I mean if you find this hilarious, you lack a good sense of humor. It may be stupid, and grasping if anything..but definitely not hilarious. But the necklace definitely looks like N'zoths eye to me
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2019-10-17 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evaddon View Post
    Well if N'zoth is working for Helya...we are all kind of getting played by N'zoth...who is the most cunning of all the Old Gods, the one who schemes. Who keeps saying he wants to show us the truth, to open our eyes. I don't know...for some reason, I think there is a bit of truth there.

And read the whole post, don't comment on one thing, I also said they could be working against each other still. Also said I was avoiding 8.3 spoilers, so as far as I know all Sylvanas wants is for us to face N'zoth and seemingly die trying
    She wants as many as possible to die bc she wants to feed souls to "the hungering darkness" aka Mueh'zala, her death-boss, who grows more powerful with each soul he consumes. And once he gt enough he'll be able to kill N'zoth and everyone als on Azeroth too.
    Ilgynoths new line in the upcoming raid pretty much cemented that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    She wants as many as possible to die bc she wants to feed souls to "the hungering darkness" aka Mueh'zala, her death-boss, who grows more powerful with each soul he consumes. And once he gt enough he'll be able to kill N'zoth and everyone als on Azeroth too.
    ...What quote does it refer to becuase thats a big ass assumption.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    None of that is cemented at all, none of that is what I was asking..and Mueh'zala is a HUGE maybe speculatory at best for even existing in game...

I'm wondering, the point of the post, if Helya has a bigger hand in this then has been forseen, and has she, and by extension us all have been manipulated by N'zoth. Being as we still don't know the end of her deal with Sylvanas, and that Helya's neck amulet seems to have an eye of N'zoth on it!

Regardless, I think N'zoth is conning us all so he can enter the Shadowlands physically via The Black Blade...there's definitely more at play here then we can see, and I think our strings our being pulled
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2019-10-18 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Mueh'zala is mentioned it probably will have a name of something else. I can't imagine using a trollish name used as a big villain.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    ............This is so sad it's hilarious.
    Not even sunday yet.

Helya was freed from Odyn's shackles with the help of Yogg Saron-powers (by Loken) and she is kind of a sea-bound entity. To me she was always on N'Zoth's payroll (maybe unknowingly)

Although we can't be so sure, there's so many entities obviously residing in the sea, she could be aligned with anyone really ^^

Edit: regarding Mueh'zala, they actually kind of name dropped him in the new Ilgynoth quotes. "Father of Sleep" is Mueh'zala's title.
    Also, 'there will be a reckoning, the battle will come, the fire will burn and Mueh'zala will feast on all of Azeroth'... I think that speaks for itself regarding BfA. Although we still lack the 'fire' that has been hinted at several times.^^
    Last edited by formerShandalay; 2019-10-18 at 01:00 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Mueh'zala is mentioned it probably will have a name of something else. I can't imagine using a trollish name used as a big villain.
    Almost most definitely, but Mueh'zala is from a children's Warcraft book. I doubt they would introduce a character in something like that, that has bigger goals and intentions in the overall narrative of WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    ll'gynoth quotes the Father of Time. We don't know the hierarchy in the death plane, but their ranks could be similar to the Emerald Dream's Wild Gods and Loa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Helya was freed from Odyn's shackles with the help of Yogg Saron-powers (by Loken) and she is kind of a sea-bound entity. To me she was always on N'Zoth's payroll (maybe unknowingly)

Although we can't be so sure, there's so many entities obviously residing in the sea, she could be aligned with anyone really ^^
    I thought she was still in shackles by the time we "defeated her", locked within her realm the same with Odyn, which her apparent defeat, ended up freeing Odyn, even though we didn't really defeat Helya. So...we were conned to believe she was defeated? The victory unnoticed perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    ll'gynoth quotes the Father of Time. We don't know the hierarchy in the death plane, but their ranks could be similar to the Emerald Dream's Wild Gods and Loa.
    The Father of Time is Aman'thul

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    'there will be a reckoning, the battle will come, the fire will burn and Mueh'zala will feast on all of Azeroth'
    Where is that quote from? Not from in game? If its from the Children's book i'll take that into consideration but with a grain of salt
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2019-10-18 at 01:04 AM.

I thought she was still in shackles by the time we "defeated her", locked within her realm the same with Odyn, which her apparent defeat, ended up freeing Odyn, even though we didn't really defeat Helya. So...we were conned to believe she was defeated? The victory unnoticed perhaps?

- - - Updated - - -

The Father of Time is Aman'thul
    Mueh'zala: Loa of Death, Father of Sleep, Son of Time.

She was in shackles until Loken freed her and all the other val'kyr he had enslaved. Helya had her own realm and stayed there, but it turned into a dark place because of her darkened mind, most of the other val'kyr just went on to become the spirit healers. They could, however, never actually leave the shadowlands, because they were still undead and, while not bound into Odyn's service anymore, bound to the Shadowlands nevertheless. So... freed from Odyn, but not from undeath.

Edit again :
    Yes, it's from Traveler. I know it's a kid's book, but it's still a canon source and also has some very nice foreshadowing regarding BfA and beyond. With the whole Death stuff I don't think they'll pass on the only source where we can learn something about Mueh'zala, apart from his name and titles (that was in Vanilla^^)
    Last edited by formerShandalay; 2019-10-18 at 01:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    But god damn, I'm not trying to talk about Mueh'zala!Lol, I want to know what the fuck is going on with Helya :P
    Last edited by Evaddon; 2019-10-18 at 01:10 AM.

Hopefully Blizzard fleshes out the power scale, and where Helya falls between Sylvans and her new master.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mueh'zala is a maybe, and a BIG maybe at that, considering the only actual mention of him was in that children's color book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Mueh'zala is a maybe, and a BIG maybe at that, considering the only actual mention of him was in that children's color book.
    No, we have a tablet in Zul Farrak, which has been there since Vanilla and in BfA there was another mention, I think on a tablet too, in Zuldazar. And I don't know why people keep on about Traveler being a children's book, it's a good story and it's also a canon lore source. ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Hopefully Blizzard fleshes out the power scale, and where Helya falls between Sylvans and her new master.
    But what is Helya even doing, why tell us she's getting stronger...Why tell us she wasn't really defeated? Why fake her defeat, which freed Odyn? She has to be plotting, she has to be scheming but to what end? And is she still in play now, or is she on the bench with the likes Xal'atath, and Hakkar?

...What quote does it refer to becuase thats a big ass assumption.
    None of that is cemented at all, none of that is what I was asking..and Mueh'zala is a HUGE maybe speculatory at best for even existing in game...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvDnnY5qdhc

Literally his first quote is:

"Before the last shadow falls, the father of sleep shall savor his feast."

Father of sleep is one of the titles of Mueh'zala since classic: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tablet_of_Theka

Now combine that with the fact that hes a powerful death-entity who feeds on souls, has recently been pushed with the 2 traveller books, and Sylvanas feeding souls to a "hungering darkness" she "wants to unleash", and this not rlly speculation at this point anymore. Ofc its not 100% confirmed, but highly, HIGHLY likely.

Edit: In the second traveller book, Mueh'zala himself also quotes something thats awfully similar to what has happened in BfA: There would be a reckoning, the battle would come (=Battle for Azeroth), the fire would burn (=Teldrassil), and Mueh'zala would feast on all of Azeroth.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-10-18 at 01:16 AM.