Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DTJames View Post
    I'd like to see you try solo Sylvanas.
    Sargeras couldn't solo Sylvanas with the way Blizzard has built her up to invincible mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Sargeras couldn't solo Sylvanas with the way Blizzard has built her up to invincible mode.
    i feel like if bolvar had apocalypse, he'd have killed her.

but apocalypse is one of the most op fucking things they ever made. whatever writer was in charge of its lore kinda went wild, and maybe should have been reigned in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Will only happen if the writers are on drugs.
    Don't forget the Legion DK Mount Quest is Bolvar asking you to kill a lot of Red Dragons to raise into Undeath.
    That's not really accurate at all. He wants you to raise a specific already dead red dragon, and sends you into the Red Dragonshrine to find out where it is, and leaves it up to you how many red dragons you want to kill to get that information. But he doesn't raise the ones you kill.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That's not really accurate at all. He wants you to raise a specific already dead red dragon, and sends you into the Red Dragonshrine to find out where it is, and leaves it up to you how many red dragons you want to kill to get that information. But he doesn't raise the ones you kill.
    Thx for the correction. But the point stands. Doubt the red dragon flight would offer aid to Bolvar and DK's. But we know... lore changes everyday.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Yeah she'd just dodge everything. Gotta go fast!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Thx for the correction. But the point stands. Doubt the red dragon flight would offer aid to Bolvar and DK's.
    Well, to be fair, you're not wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I could see them adding a fire eyes option for new Death Knights to customize, even though I still don't understand how Bolvar's powers are any different than Arthas' just because he got breathed on by Red Dragons.
    They're not. Hence why he went all frosty when he actually used them, rather than dishing out fiery attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    They're not. Hence why he went all frosty when he actually used them, rather than dishing out fiery attacks.
    Oh yeah, I mean I asked this before the cinematic premiered. lol Prior to that we hadn't seen him in combat. The Shadowlands cinematic confirmed the fire eyes are purely aesthetic.

Oh yeah, I mean I asked this before the cinematic premiered. lol Prior to that we hadn't seen him in combat. The Shadowlands cinematic confirmed the fire eyes are purely aesthetic.
    i still don't get how the fire comes back.

it make no sense that his necromantic energy wouldn't have converted it to death by now.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i still don't get how the fire comes back.

it make no sense that his necromantic energy wouldn't have converted it to death by now.
    I don't understand why he even had fire eyes aesthetically. Red Dragons breathed on him and the land to purify him. Last I checked, a Red Dragon breathing on you doesn't endow the individual with dragon fire power.

I don't understand why he even had fire eyes aesthetically. Red Dragons breathed on him and the land to purify him. Last I checked, a Red Dragon breathing on you doesn't endow the individual with dragon fire power.
    probably some strange mix of the forsaken plague and the dragon fire.

why that would make it infuse to his body and keep him alive, idk.

5+ Year Old Account
    Im guessing had something to do with the plague magic and fire magic mixing and creating a weird mess.

IIRC he was still alive when he was breathed on.