Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    So let me get this straight...
    1. Everything everyone has speculated in the last week is part of this leak, and...
    2. Not a single new character comes into the spotlight, we just recycle all of the important characters from the former expansion.

I think I'll pass on this one
    Really?? But it’s like everything you never knew you never wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkscar7 View Post
    Really?? But it’s like everything you never knew you never wanted!
    Not without playable Murlocs.

Almost pissed myself laughing when I got to the last line ‘Swath of the Bitch Queef’ is brilliant.

Not without playable Murlocs.
    But there are playable murlocks. They will be hunter pets with a chain link to the hunter..... and a ball gag

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Castia View Post
    Almost pissed myself laughing when I got to the last line ‘Swath of the Bitch Queef’ is brilliant.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

So let me get this straight...
    1. Everything everyone has speculated in the last week is part of this leak, and...
    2. Not a single new character comes into the spotlight, we just recycle all of the important characters from the former expansion.

I think I'll pass on this one
    Sounds like Blizz doesn’t it...Recycling? Imprison boss. Redeem boss. Repeat.

15+ Year Old Account
    “Swath of the Bitch Queef”

I'll buy 3 copies

Quote Originally Posted by Garmondil View Post
    Bla bla bla Mr.Freeman
    Is that a Game One reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    If the supposed features of an expac look like shit, people won't put much more effort to playing and preparing for another expac.
    Yep. People are hyper critical as it is. If they see something ahead of time they don’t like they might unsub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    “Swath of the Bitch Queef”

I'll buy 3 copies

Only two per customer sorry.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    THE Bolvar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

So my friend who works at Blizzard in China is pissed because of how Blizz handled the Hong Kong controversy. He has family there that have been treated badly. He had this info and left the job and wanted to disseminate it to put a dent in Blizzards earnings. So here it is.

We go to the frozen throne again. Bolvar is raising up death knights obviously. He is worried that strange whispers about a coming darkness which are coming from below the throne.

He is also making necromancers apparently. It’s a death themed expansion which was alluded to many times in BfA.

The first of the expansion has us going to the dragon isles to find a way open the doorway in the throne to get to the shadowlands.

Wrathion helps us get the “key”.

Sylvanas has been waiting for us to find the “key” and enter the shadowlands herself to become death.

We get new talents trees similar to old trees but with more meaningful choices.

No player housing. We had a farm and a garrison, those didn’t work out my friend said. A waste to invest more time into that.

There will be more class thematic options similar to the “night warrior” night elf eyes.

He said the expansion name was “Swath of the Bitch Queef.” Not sure if I heard him right. The connection was kinda bad.
    Well my brother's sister's cousins, nephews dad, uncle knows Ion Hazzikostas personally and said something different.

But there are playable murlocks. They will be hunter pets with a chain link to the hunter..... and a ball gag
    It's a start, sign me up.

15+ Year Old Account
    My uncle that works at blizz and is a hong kong protestor told me that this is correct.
    Also 9.1 patch Wrath of the Bolvar is confirmed.
    Also is my uncle a rl murloc late at nights. Dont tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    THE Bolvar
    ...is dead! Long live the Queef!

- - - Updated - - -

It's a start, sign me up.

...glad to hear it. Welcome to the Bitch Queef expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    My uncle that works at blizz and is a hong kong protestor told me that this is correct.
    Also 9.1 patch Wrath of the Bolvar is confirmed.
    Also is my uncle a rl murloc late at nights. Dont tell anyone.
    Yes. You are correct. The bolvar dies. Then is reborn as the son of the Bitch Queef.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dimitrov View Post
    Am I the only one here who doesnt have any cousin/brother/friend/father/uncle/etc working in blizzard ? this is getting hilarious
    Yes. This is the state of the world today. Kids these days were raised by tattle tales and will whine about a door that they stubbed their toe on and try to sue it cause of emotional trauma. Damn whiners working at blizzard. Except for my friend who has a legitimate reason to whine. Like a baby.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    I don't think so buddy
    I am not now nor ever will be your buddy. Sorry to disappoint. I knew you had high hopes. Alas my panel is full.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garmondil View Post
    Bla bla bla Mr.Freeman
    Who is this Mr Freeman? Can I meet him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Oh hey, look, crap!
    Yes crap... C R A P.... Cool Really Acceptable Possibilities. /bows

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    It’s really funny how there are all these comments about it being fake despite the utterly obvious joke at the end. Y’all aren’t smart.
    You win the game sir or madam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoTorres View Post
    Just waiting for another really real original leak to get some fun

But after "Wrath of the Bolvar" none will be better
    Did I miss one, where is link?

I don't care about what happened in Hong Kong and this is as fake a leak as they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    At least put some effort into it

- - - Updated - - -

WOTB was funny and making people feel like it was for real. This is poor copy of it, moreover its not even funny
    This right here. The 'leaks' are usually fun because they prompt discussion of where the story might go and how presented changes could affect the game, or because they have something amusing about them. Nothing here is a new idea and the punchline barely even qualifies as middle school humor. 0/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Justank View Post
    This right here. The 'leaks' are usually fun because they prompt discussion of where the story might go and how presented changes could affect the game, or because they have something amusing about them. Nothing here is a new idea and the punchline barely even qualifies as middle school humor. 0/10.
    Yes and middle school humor was the best! But if you’d like more thought provoking ideas I would be happy to provide them. I only charge $29.95 plus shipping and handling? What’s your address again?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mhdoe View Post
    I don't care about what happened in Hong Kong and this is as fake a leak as they get.

Yes. It. Is. Fake. It. Is. Also. Humor. Compute?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toolbag View Post
    wrath of the bolvar!!!!
    Nope. Bolvar is a fiery log of poop.

The fact you used a "!" to say this like is true marks it as fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    The fact you used a "!" to say this like is true marks it as fake.
    Sorry For the obvious giveaway. I’ll try less hard next time.

Will Swath of the Bitch Queef's hero class be Stark (naked) Strangers? I'd love to go out flashing gnomes as a big hairy Kultiran human.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by toolbag View Post
    wrath of the bolvar!!!!
    This. It's literally confirmed by now.