Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Classic wow destroyed my life

Hello guys I want to tell you my story.
    I was so hyped from the day blizzard announce the classic wow. The first week I played 120 hours without sleep. I was the first warrior ding 60 in my server. I made my own guild and I started to lvl and 3 more alts to 60. From the launce day I play every day 14 hours. I feel so addicted I had to leave my job for have free time to play classic wow.
    I didn't had time for my wife and my kids so my wife left me. See made me feel like crazy. She always yelling me go to do a bath you sting. I do bath every 10 days by the way. Also she always yelling come to eat at kitchen with your kids and I always told her to bring the food on the pc. One day she stopped to cooking for me so I started order fast food pizza burgers and I took 20 killos from that day.
    Is it so bad I like classic wow so much? Need your opinion guys. I am really desperate I have to go back to my mom house because I don't have joo now and I cant pay the loan and the other bills.

Should've kept it a bit more realistic for people to bite.

This is a quality thread and I see great things coming. Can't wait! Op you did the right thing.

5+ Year Old Account
    HA! HAHAHA! Cool story bro. Nice troll.

15+ Year Old Account
    What even is this?

Most likely not true, but if true, you have serious mental health issues, and need to see a professional ASAP.
    Here is something to believe in!

Can this be deleted please?

Do what makes you happy. It's your life, so nobody can make the decision for you. Though you took the responsibility of having kids, so that's at least something you should take care of. If you aren't going to take care of your kids, then who will? If you wanted to live the life playing games, you probably shouldn't have had kids. Job you can always get a new one later, and girlfriend as well. It's about weighing the pros and cons with each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey mate you’re probably trolling but I’m gonna assume you’re not trolling.

Been there done that. Took 10 years to break free from the cancer that is WoW and I still struggle. The external solutions are simple and obvious but the internal ones are the most difficult. There is likely some serious issue with your life (maybe multiple) that you are not addressing and have been medicating with addictive behaviors. If there are any in your area, attend an AA meeting or two. It isn’t exactly like video game addiction but the mechanism behind any addiction is very similar. Substitute alcohol with video games in your head when listening to people talk and things may become very very clear if you keep an open mind.

If you’re serious about getting your life back on track, see a therapist if you’re able, get daily exercise (it’s a godsend when combating addiction withdrawals of any sort), and ear healthy food. Of course adequate sleep is important too. You’ve probably heard all that before but there’s a reason those 3 (diet exercise sleep) are spouted constantly.

It’s difficult to overcome something that was specifically designed to create addiction but not impossible. Many people have broken free and created awesome lives once out of the dark. You can too if you put your mind to it. Best wishes.

Should have waited a few more months to be more believable. Christmas time would have been perfect, I look forward to your next attempt.

lol 5 days without sleep.. yeh... didn't happen for 500 alex.

The only thing I regret is I wasted my time for and old game like this. Blizzard had right. You think you but you don't.
    - Tarx

Yeh he is literally trolling

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark One View Post
    What even is this?

Most likely not true, but if true, you have serious mental health issues, and need to see a professional ASAP.
    It's not. Within his last 5 posts he both stated be quit classic at 35 and doesn't have any kids.

We had to let someone go at work because they fell asleep at their desk a few times due to classic...

While this seems fake... it definitely has affected some negatively.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Certain streamers make a fortune
    by basically living in filth and very suspect personal hygiene.

Thanks for sharing, i guess?

Also, did i visit blogspot by mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    We had to let someone go at work because they fell asleep at their desk a few times due to classic...

While this seems fake... it definitely has affected some negatively.
    Though by being on these forums, it means you play WoW. You should have stood up for your WoW brethren!

0/10 Overloaded with, every thing that could have gone wrong completely unbelievable.

This isn't reddit.

Remind me of the story of Nox from wakfu.
    Next he will try to go back in timle by using the horadrim cube.

Quote Originally Posted by Akasha64 View Post
    Though by being on these forums, it means you play WoW. You should have stood up for your WoW brethren!
    You don't get to fall asleep at your desk 3 times and keep a job... Sorry.