Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Stocks will tank if no expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    wrong, bcs most ppl who want to protest or boycot blizz dont give a fuck about HK, they are just assholes...
    Also, they need to protest near china ambassy, or they will be labelled as spineless.
    I'm prefectly ok with some shame for blizz, they deserve it, but protest ? Sound like people who want to protest for the sake of being rebel withouth balls.

it will really be the ending of wow

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    All these threads of fake leaks and speculation on 9.0, but 8.3 isn't even out, yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no blizzcon announcement about a new expansion.
    Its pretty much every other year. Not doing an announcement at their own con is sacrilegious.

it will. So. Pointless to assume they wont. 2 years cycle..

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Claiming the punishment was not about their relationshiop with China. Brack outright lied when he said that. He and Blizzard were in absolute fear of losing money and that is the ONLY reason for the punishment. If the player had said somethign anti-Trump, Blizzard wouldn't have done squat. Period.
    I see this a lot but I don't quite understand the logic behind it. Why on Earth would a HK player ever say anything pro- or anti-Trump and why are you so equivocally certain that Blizzard wouldn't have punished them? It seems silly to use a hypothetical that is 100% unrealistic to support a claim that Blizzard is trying to play both sides of the field. The PR side of things could have been handled more elloquently, yes, but I just see this as a situation where a previously existing rule was enforced as it should have been and the internet's never-sated, throbbing justice schlong has inappropriately created a narrative of political suppression in order to paint Blizzard (see also: big evil company) in a bad light.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2019-10-20 at 11:56 PM.

Its the same as in Legion's close.
    There will be an expansion announcement.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    What if people stop making pointless threads?

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    What if people stop making pointless threads?
    This place wouldn't be nearly as entertaining. :^)

Didn't it happen in the past that they didn't announce the next expac but instead announced it at gamescon on something?

I'd like to see 9.0 at blizzcon for sure! But I got the feeling we will get something else (diablo 4) and simply more news on 8.3 or maybe even a 8.3.5. Technically, blizz do things without consideration of the PTR. There is probably some people attending blizzcon who know nothing of the datamined stuff in 8.3. Hell, we know a lot but we do not even know what really happens at the end of the raid. So a 9.0 announcement might actually be spoiling a lot of things... Unless they do it in the shape of "This is what Sylvanas has been up to and where we're going next. It has nothing to do with N'Zoth itself so we can reveal it now". Which I doubt because Sylvanas has some big links with N'Zoth...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalarm View Post
    Didn't it happen in the past that they didn't announce the next expac but instead announced it at gamescon on something?

I'd like to see 9.0 at blizzcon for sure! But I got the feeling we will get something else (diablo 4) and simply more news on 8.3 or maybe even a 8.3.5. Technically, blizz do things without consideration of the PTR. There is probably some people attending blizzcon who know nothing of the datamined stuff in 8.3. Hell, we know a lot but we do not even know what really happens at the end of the raid. So a 9.0 announcement might actually be spoiling a lot of things... Unless they do it in the shape of "This is what Sylvanas has been up to and where we're going next. It has nothing to do with N'Zoth itself so we can reveal it now". Which I doubt because Sylvanas has some big links with N'Zoth...
    Yes, it was an early announcement at Gamescon... not a late one... Gamescon has come and gone.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    All these threads of fake leaks and speculation on 9.0, but 8.3 isn't even out, yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no blizzcon announcement about a new expansion.
    Clueless....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Well, it'd be BLATANT. They usually shoot themselves in the foot on release date with buggy roll outs and unfinished or rushed product, never when it comes to false promises and marketing!
    The aerial combat in Wintergrasp on the back of my Wrath box says hello.

YES I'M STILL BITTER
    [Insert Witty Signature Here]

Actually there is a World of Warcraft Demo space in Blizzcon, I guess it is for the new Expansion.

What if World of Warcraft (Retail) essentially died?

Because, in my opinion, that's what would happen. I sure hope those "Good Expansion (Legion), Bad Expansion(BFA), Good Expansion(TBA)" folks were right.