Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Didn't it happen in the past that they didn't announce the next expac but instead announced it at gamescon on something?

I'd like to see 9.0 at blizzcon for sure! But I got the feeling we will get something else (diablo 4) and simply more news on 8.3 or maybe even a 8.3.5. Technically, blizz do things without consideration of the PTR. There is probably some people attending blizzcon who know nothing of the datamined stuff in 8.3. Hell, we know a lot but we do not even know what really happens at the end of the raid. So a 9.0 announcement might actually be spoiling a lot of things... Unless they do it in the shape of "This is what Sylvanas has been up to and where we're going next. It has nothing to do with N'Zoth itself so we can reveal it now". Which I doubt because Sylvanas has some big links with N'Zoth...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalarm View Post
    Didn't it happen in the past that they didn't announce the next expac but instead announced it at gamescon on something?

I'd like to see 9.0 at blizzcon for sure! But I got the feeling we will get something else (diablo 4) and simply more news on 8.3 or maybe even a 8.3.5. Technically, blizz do things without consideration of the PTR. There is probably some people attending blizzcon who know nothing of the datamined stuff in 8.3. Hell, we know a lot but we do not even know what really happens at the end of the raid. So a 9.0 announcement might actually be spoiling a lot of things... Unless they do it in the shape of "This is what Sylvanas has been up to and where we're going next. It has nothing to do with N'Zoth itself so we can reveal it now". Which I doubt because Sylvanas has some big links with N'Zoth...
    Yes, it was an early announcement at Gamescon... not a late one... Gamescon has come and gone.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    All these threads of fake leaks and speculation on 9.0, but 8.3 isn't even out, yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was no blizzcon announcement about a new expansion.
    Clueless....

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Yep., the old "Everyone else does it, so Blizzard should get a free pass" bit. First, I ended my WOW sub. Second, I will not spend another dime on that joke of a company as long as they continue to do business with Cnia and that liar J Allen Brack is still in charge. I have morals, so I don't blindly wave my Blizzard pom poms and white knight them like you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Claiming the punishment was not about their relationshiop with China. Brack outright lied when he said that. He and Blizzard were in absolute fear of losing money and that is the ONLY reason for the punishment. If the player had said somethign anti-Trump, Blizzard wouldn't have done squat. Period.
    Damn, you had to bring the white knight thingy into it, as if your arguments alone wouldn't have been good enough. Ofc they weren't, because where do you get "Everyone else does it, so Blizzard should get a free pass" from my reply?

In fact you do exactly what I said people would do to take the cheap way out. Boycott Blizzard instead of boycotting chinese products or..how about also every other company who does business with China? - you know...the actually country that violates human rights? Hey...in fact if THAT would be a concern...you'd have a lot to boycott...so it seems more in your case to be "Everybody does it, so I choose the most convenient target for my agenda, because REALLY showing morals in this case would just be too tough"

Also..what is this with Trump shit again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Well, it'd be BLATANT. They usually shoot themselves in the foot on release date with buggy roll outs and unfinished or rushed product, never when it comes to false promises and marketing!
    The aerial combat in Wintergrasp on the back of my Wrath box says hello.

YES I'M STILL BITTER
    [Insert Witty Signature Here]

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Easy there, Joker. That's not likely to happen.
    Stuff burns all the time, and it's always fun to watch.

Actually there is a World of Warcraft Demo space in Blizzcon, I guess it is for the new Expansion.

What if World of Warcraft (Retail) essentially died?

Because, in my opinion, that's what would happen. I sure hope those "Good Expansion (Legion), Bad Expansion(BFA), Good Expansion(TBA)" folks were right.