Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    I've done a little more work (and there's more to be done) on the racial traits. Let me know what you think. Still too powerful? Not powerful enough now?
    Here comes the Sun is a very solid racial imo.

5% off harmful effects STILL has the ability to affect boss abilities, looking at those that have a 2 minute duration and are only reapplied occaisionally. Perhaps change it to all cooldowns come off 5% faster?
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

High Overlord Griffin Johnson PI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Here comes the Sun is a very solid racial imo.

5% off harmful effects STILL has the ability to affect boss abilities, looking at those that have a 2 minute duration and are only reapplied occaisionally. Perhaps change it to all cooldowns come off 5% faster?
    Ahhh I see. % off the duration of harmful effects is limited to only certain effects in racials for a reason. Orcs 20% off stun, Mag'har 10% off Poison, Disease, Curse, etc. I understand the difficulty in tuning this kind of ability properly and defining its limitations.

I like your idea better anyhow. 5% off of all cooldowns for the player character, right? Do you think that would be OP or is it minuscule enough to be justified as a racial trait?

omg.. what about colorblind people..

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    omg.. what about colorblind people..
    I'd probably recommend the Black Draken then.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin Johnson PI View Post
    It's all about the lore, friend. Drakonids are massive shock troops employed by the dragonflights, and they aren't a species of their own rather humanoids empowered to the form they become. Draken were a byproduct of the experimentation that led to the magic of creating Drakonids. The Draken are capable of serving more subtle purposes than the Drakonid are meant for.
    But I don't want to be subtle. I want to be a dragon.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    But I don't want to be subtle. I want to be a dragon.
    Point taken! Blizzard wants Drakonid in game too. Where I imagine they struggle is the issues I stated before, primarily that of them not being an actual race but a transformation. If they were to be implemented they could get the Worgen treatment, though; humanoid form and drakonid form. I personally wouldn't enjoy this as a playable race but that's just my opinion.

I think this would be a really cool idea for the mysterious "Kyrian" on the Shadowlands image that got leaked.