please explain how to use razor coral trinket

Just got this trinket tonight. I do NOT understand how to use it optimally at all. Do I just let the stacks stay on and do damage? Or should I be proccing for the crit buff on cd? Would LOVE some help understanding this trinket!

There is a section for each spec on how to use this trinket on Icy Veins:

BM: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/beast-...#trinket-usage

MM: https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksm...#trinket-usage

Basically with BM let it sit and use it at the end of the encounter when the boss is below 35% and you have Aspect of the Wild up.
    With MM you want to use it every Trueshot window.

Use it on a training dummy until you build up 50~ or so stacks (whatever it takes to boost you up to above 100% crit). Then run out and gank someone ASAP.

perfect thank you Nythiz!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Use it on a training dummy until you build up 50~ or so stacks (whatever it takes to boost you up to above 100% crit). Then run out and gank someone ASAP.
    ROFL well alrighty then

n,mbg,n,fdmnsgfndgfnkgfnd gf nf gfnfgdn d he end of the encounter when the boss is below 35% and you have Aspect of the Wild up.
    With MM you want to use it every Trueshot window.

What Icy Veins actually says for MM:

Ashvane's Razor Coral: should be activated on the pull, and it should be activated again when you cast your second Guardian of Azeroth alongside Trueshot. You want all 3 of these effects to line up with each other. Afterwards, reapply the Coral debuff and use it again with your next Guardian + Trueshot combo, ideally when the boss is below 20% health.

So basically let the stacks go up until your 2nd Guardian Cast and make sure you have Trueshot up for that. Rinse, repeat.

Like when I think of a frost dk, it's dark and radiating cold and is surrounded by vengeful spirits that attack the dks target with him. Not a pet but something more passive that can be interacted with more with talents.