Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    So, you do wish violence upon people you disagree with politically?
    Do you think anyone is convinced by your shtick? I certainly hope not, and that you've got more sense than you let on.

So, you do wish violence upon people you disagree with politically?
    Ask Stormy Daniels, She was spanking Trump while he was still married with a Pregnant Melania.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-19 at 02:55 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    It's just a way for some of our more aggressive supporters to vent their frustration at the mainstream media and their blatant disregard for the truth. I will be the first to admit I do very often have similar fantasies towards CNN, MSNBC, and SJW-Mainstream media. Of course I'm not going to act on it, but the media and their disregard for the truth must never be tolerated.
    I can honestly say, for all the shit I've seen the Dumpsters do, for all the crap I've seen Dumbass Dump has done, all the terrible horrible vile shit you and Dump have done to this country - indeed, the entire world. I've never, EVER, had a fantasy of murdering any of you or FOX news. Having you acknowledge you fucked up? sure. Having Dump brought to justice and prison, sure... Having legal repercussions placed on propaganda sites who lie to entice violent emotional reactions (from you), sure.

But to fantasize violence against you, Dump and Fox/Breitbart!? And you just openly admit you fucking do that, even saying "Of course I wouldn't act on them", acting as if that's a mentally stable thing and OK to do!?! o_O

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Do you think anyone is convinced by your shtick? I certainly hope not, and that you've got more sense than you let on.
    I'd ask the same of you. I'll never stop finding it... well I don't want to say funny, that your side constantly calls for violence, yet are the first to scream and clutch pearls the moment that someone says "okay, I'll call that bet. Square up."
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Oh, so you just want a monopoly on calls to violence so we can see you as the monsters you wish to be seen as. I mean I get it you want to be feared, but that won't work out as you wish it.
    This is a swing and a miss. You've ignored everything said and then cried in your highest shrill, "NO IT'S VIOLENT!"

that your side constantly calls for violence
    How is this a call to Violence when Trump literally called for Violence?

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Pretty sure wonder woman wore more clothing(which is odd considering that her costume for the longest time was a star spangled swimsuit) and that the golden lasso of truth was as should be obvious, gold.

But hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify your daily calls for violence.
    Do you work in the advertiser's legal department?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    if you think that is proper rope work for bondage you will endanger the life of your sub.
    You should write a sternly worded letter.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd ask the same of you. I'll never stop finding it... well I don't want to say funny, that your side constantly calls for violence, yet are the first to scream and clutch pearls the moment that someone says "okay, I'll call that bet. Square up."
    Yes, these horrific calls to violence. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this inspired a wave of lasso related crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Ever since Trump took office I've noticed a rise in people with mental instability and violent tendencies and a lot of them are team blue liberals. I'm not saying this whole thing is one sided but even a democrat supporter has to admit how hypocritical their side can be. The Dems are always the ones calling for inclusion and equality and an end to violence but once someone has a different political opinion they all go ape shit and get all blood thirsty.

If there's one thing Trump did it's exposing how many mentally unstable and ignorant people are out there and how many of them are Dems which are the ones who were supposed to be "the good guys". As someone who doesn't get involved with politics and doesn't take sides but rather watches from the sideline, the Dems are the ones looking like the violent psychos. Seeing how they act and treat other people with different opinions makes me want to vote for Trump in 2020.
    Free advice: No one buys the woke independent angle you tried there.

That said, I find it hilariously ironic you talk about mental instabilities, considering how completely detached from reality the text you wrote there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    You should write a sternly worded letter.
    I'm just pointing out that amateurs should not dabble is shibari. Go study under a master first.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrielle View Post
    Free advice: No one buys the woke independent angle you tried there.

That said, I find it hilariously ironic you talk about mental instabilities, considering how completely detached from reality the text you wrote there is.
    Really don't care if anyone buys it or not I'm just commenting on what I see happening in the world. Doesn't take a detective to see what's going on.

I'm assuming you're on the democrat side as well and from the tone of your comment you make a great example of what I was talking about. Right away I'm "detached from reality" because I called out the over emotional and violent democrats that have zero tolerance for people with different opinions. Please explain to me how exactly I'm "detached from reality". I'm not making this shit up and the fact that you're acting like it doesn't exist just tells me you're one of those psychos. If anyone is detached from reality it's you.

So you can take your condescending "free advice" elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    I'm assuming you're on the democrat side as well and from the tone of your comment you make a great example of what I was talking about. Right away I'm "detached from reality" because I called out the over emotional and violent democrats that have zero tolerance for people with different opinions.
    Name one Democratic Politician that has Recently Incited Violence like Trump often does.

Doesn't take a detective to see what's going on.
    It doesn't take a Detective to see that Trump encourages his base with Violent, Insulting Rhetoric and is, Corrupt, Unhinged, Unfit to be President.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-10-19 at 04:20 PM.

On the sliding scale of offensiveness that is hard at the bottom. Some people are even into that. I can't think of a single president who hasn't had smears against them.

Effigies being hanged and burned to callback to actual lynch mobs against black people is f**ed up and a fair few pegs worse than this, which at worst calls him a pig (hence the "hog"tie).

It's hard to gauge how bad these things are when the president slings worse insults on a daily basis on Twitter.
    edit: And I can't help but notice this poster does not seem to be asking people to commit actual violence, unlike our dear president did two posts ago. "I'll beat the crap out of you!" "Knock the crap out of him, would you?" Look at those threats,

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic-RaidLead View Post
    I hope all those involved in this poster are arrested immediately. Incitement to violence is not free speech.
    You said it, pal!
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-10-19 at 04:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

5+ Year Old Account
    Funny that OP pearl clutches at something so tame while conveniently ignoring what was being played at Dear Leader's resort.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread will closed as discussion keeps drifting towards violence, forbidden topics, and argumentative derailing.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."