Deathknight Data-mining may prove world revamp 9.0

I mean... You can't have the Ebonhold sitting around in the Eastern Plaguelands when the world gets revamped, am i right?... Maybe that's why the DK starting experience is getting some attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleehunter View Post
    I mean... You can't have the Ebonhold sitting around in the Eastern Plaguelands when the world gets revamped, am i right?... Maybe that's why the DK starting experience is getting some attention.
    Why would an world revamp be necessary just because of ebonhold? In Lore, Dalaran is still either around the shattered isle or even back in Hillsbrad, but all in all it's surely not in Northrend. Still, you can teleport to Northrend to Dalaran there. The same has actually already happened with Ebonhold too: it's the class hall there, so no, it didn't affected the one in eastern plaguelands at all. Or if, they only need to remove ebonhold.

They would either do nothing, having ebonhold still there and create a copy elsewhere. A new starting experience is simply instanced.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just the fact that DKs are (supposedly) getting a new start experience makes me think they might update the old world to reflect current day situations. NEs need a new home as well, and Tyrande is bringing people to Hyjal. And I honestly wouldn't mind an expansion without new zones if they did a real world revamp and used it well for endgame.