Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Into The Void Expansion

>Dragons at start like Jaina was in BfA
    >Ny'alotha is direct gateway to the Void Dimension
    >Death is enemies with Void, hence the Alleria Whispers in Three Sisters Comic

>Azeroth in Death Throes after N'zoth encounter
    >Void whispering to her to let them save her

>Backdoor to Death's dimension

>Void Elves large factors in outcome

We're already heading to Nyalotha… and this is by far the least detailed or interesting leak. C'mon at least go all out like Kyphael and make something ridiculous! :/ 1/10 head back to the idea board.

literally copied off of your speculation thread on reddit

0/10

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamespud View Post
    We're already heading to Nyalotha… and this is by far the least detailed or interesting leak. C'mon at least go all out like Kyphael and make something ridiculous! :/ 1/10 head back to the idea board.
    Intentionally vague. I have more details, but why share the juicy bits when I know what's going to be announced?

Two weeks left until Blizzcon... We're gonna see a lot more "leaks" until then.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Two weeks left until Blizzcon... We're gonna see a lot more "leaks" until then.
    And I know my leak is correct. We'll be seeing that I'm right in two weeks.

Thanks! I think...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Thanks! I think...
    There's a difference between Kyphael's speculation/concept, and the real thing.

I can wait till the announcement before you realize I'm right.

- - - Updated - - -

Into the Void (ItV) has Ny'alotha being a direct gateway to the Void dimension. Death wants the Void gone. Death made a pact with the Light (Elune) to destroy the Void. As payment, Elune shrugged at the mass murder of the NE's.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    There's a difference between Kyphael's speculation/concept, and the real thing.

I can wait till the announcement before you realize I'm right.
    Backdoor to Death's dimension sounds too risque, even for Blizzard and its toilet humor. But if it's true, Wrathion will be lining up to go in first.

5+ Year Old Account
    Backdoor to Death's dimension sounds too risque, even for Blizzard and its toilet humor. But if it's true, Wrathion will be lining up to go in first.

I'll admit, backdoor is more of a term I used to describe it.

- - - Updated - - -

After the N'zoth encounter, Azeroth is dying, and to "save" her, the Void Lords whisper to her through Ny'alotha.

Of course we all know they just want a Dark Titan.

But that's where the Dragons and us adventurers come in.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, there's essentially a gateway to Death's dimension. A lot like a portal to the void.

Bolvar awake due to the Horde adventurer trying to find out what happened to Voljin, and Bolvar now knows Voljin was tricked by Death, and Bolvar wants Sylvanas dead, and calls for the DK's help, and through them the Alliance and Horde.

Expect him to turn on us.

We also can't kill the Masters of the Void or Death because there will be imporportional imbalance, ala AU Draenor after we left.

Thanks! I think...
    Hey you're leak is fun at least. This is.. quite literally nothing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey you're leak is fun at least. This is.. quite literally nothing.
    Blizzard doesn't permaban the average joe who makes a fake lake.

However I'm expecting a permaban because this is real stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post

Oh please, if they haven't permabanned half of the High Elf advocates in the High Elf megathread after making it crystal clear they have no intention of implementing High Elves, you're quite safe.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh please, if they haven't permabanned half of the High Elf advocates in the High Elf megathread after making it crystal clear they have no intention of implementing High Elves, you're quite safe.
    That's because they don't plan on implementing high elves.

Jericho got a permaban for leaking Legion.

That's because they don't plan on implementing high elves.

Jericho got a permaban for leaking Legion.
    Chris Jericho? I didn't know he played WoW. I thought he just wrestled and played guitar. That guy really does everything.

5+ Year Old Account
    Chris Jericho? I didn't know he played WoW. I thought he just wrestled and played guitar. That guy really does everything.
    No. @Jericho21.

Well if you're gonna get permabanned at least tell us something distinctive first rather than "It's death, void don't like death, dragons, that's all" like what's the new zone? what's sylvanas up to? What's the name of the Death God or w.e the hell she seems to be working with?

- - - Updated - - -

Atm all you've posted is just speculation that 99% of the forums has already agreed to

No. @Jericho21.
    He just posted yesterday at 8:28 PM. How is that a permaban?

5+ Year Old Account
    Well if you're gonna get permabanned at least tell us something distinctive first rather than "It's death, void don't like death, dragons, that's all" like what's the new zone? what's sylvanas up to? What's the name of the Death God or w.e the hell she seems to be working with?
    All I know is to expect Old Soldier type cinematics, and as I've posted in this thread, Bolvar wants DKs help to hunt her down and kill her.

Expect a moment where Sylvanas goes "Oh Shit" ala Alleria in Seat of the Triumvirate, but not because a giant dark void ball is about to empower her.

- - - Updated - - -

He just posted yesterday at 8:28 PM. How is that a permaban?
    Permaban from either WoW or Blizzard games in general. Not from this forum.