Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity River View Post
    huh? Who?

Also @Golden Yak is that real?
    It's his concept from like 2-3 years ago?

https://imgur.com/gallery/vB5Kp/comment/641269811

https://wow.gamepedia.com/User:Golde...e_Void_Concept

Cool concepts tho!

Now that OP has been banned, can we let the thread die? We're gonna see many more "leak" threads before Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingForBlizzcon View Post
    Again, he did say dragonsworn are coming, but now he's saying two different things, so...
    tinkers might be coming eventually

dragon coming immediately

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    tinkers might be coming eventually

dragon coming immediately

Some questions, since you seem to know your stuff, if you don't mind answering of course:

Do you know any specific specs that are getting reworks? Some of the more controversial ones like Survival and Shadow maybe? How heavy are the reworks, if so?

You mentioned the levels getting halved, and there being a talent every 10 levels. That would imply six talent rows, instead of the seven we currently have. What's up with that?

People seem to love the idea of class skins. Anything planned for that?

Since a lot of people seem to agree that it's one of the worse parts of BfA... how's the class design looking for 9.0?

You've also mentioned allied races that have been hinted at, like Jinyu, could be getting added. Do you happen to know any other ones? (Ones I can think of are Sethrak, with Umbric's dialogue implying he wants to work with the Sethrak, and San'layn appearing in the Alliance War Campaign)

How come some classes get fourth specs, when Ion said something along the lines of that it if were up to them, classes would only have two? Since from what I can tell only Monk, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage and Talon Guard seem to have fourth specs at the start, are there more planned for later?

Any hints towards the expac name? :P

Sorry if I seem pushy.
    Last edited by lostsoup; 2019-10-20 at 10:48 AM.

This is literally "Jericho21 told me this info, trust me! I will get banned for this!". IF (Big one) this is true, it would all be because of Jericho, So I don't know why OP is acting all high and mighty for just putting together Jericho's post history pretty much.

Wild guess (or it is called a leak at this point?), Kaaya87 is his second account. Why? I could give you reasons, but that would make my source obsolete.

Nice try, Ion.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamono View Post
    This is literally "Jericho21 told me this info, trust me! I will get banned for this!". IF (Big one) this is true, it would all be because of Jericho, So I don't know why OP is acting all high and mighty for just putting together Jericho's post history pretty much.

Wild guess (or it is called a leak at this point?), Kaaya87 is his second account. Why? I could give you reasons, but that would make my source obsolete.

Nice try, Ion.
    Making a alt to cover for Ion?
    Nice try, Ion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Some questions, since you seem to know your stuff, if you don't mind answering of course:

Do you know any specific specs that are getting reworks? Some of the more controversial ones like Survival and Shadow maybe? How heavy are the reworks, if so?

You mentioned the levels getting halved, and there being a talent every 10 levels. That would imply six talent rows, instead of the seven we currently have. What's up with that?

People seem to love the idea of class skins. Anything planned for that?

Since a lot of people seem to agree that it's one of the worse parts of BfA... how's the class design looking for 9.0?

You've also mentioned allied races that have been hinted at, like Jinyu, could be getting added. Do you happen to know any other ones? (Ones I can think of are Sethrak, with Umbric's dialogue implying he wants to work with the Sethrak, and San'layn appearing in the Alliance War Campaign)

How come some classes get fourth specs, when Ion said something along the lines of that it if were up to them, classes would only have two? Since from what I can tell only Monk, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage and Talon Guard seem to have fourth specs at the start, are there more planned for later?

Any hints towards the expac name? :P

Sorry if I seem pushy.
    Yeah, don't trust razor.

As for reasons we've discussed in 9.0 GD.

Guys, the real expansion is Nice Try Ion, he's hiding it in plain sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Making a alt to cover for Ion?
    Nice try, Ion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, don't trust razor.

As for reasons we've discussed in 9.0 GD.
    Mhm, I don't think he's credible anymore.

we all know the next expansion is i am murloc
    they made a april fools with murloc race in the past so we know its gona happen
    it already did with the diablo phone april joke so we all know april fool jokes are future content and games

The cringe level of this thread is insane

Intentionally vague. I have more details, but why share the juicy bits when I know what's going to be announced?
    Nice logic. Makes total sense. Lmao.

Shame this leak not having a class mention despite looking rather credible.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Two weeks left until Blizzcon... We're gonna see a lot more "leaks" until then.
    and i'm going to enjoy every last minute of it!

Bolvar awake
    He's already been awake for a long time.

>Dragons at start like Jaina was in BfA
    >Ny'alotha is direct gateway to the Void Dimension
    >Death is enemies with Void, hence the Alleria Whispers in Three Sisters Comic

>Azeroth in Death Throes after N'zoth encounter
    >Void whispering to her to let them save her

>Backdoor to Death's dimension

>Void Elves large factors in outcome
    So nice spoiler you gave there.. oh wait!

PATHETIC!!! GTFO
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

So are you still sure your "leak" was accurate?

#0: So .. how was your "leak"?
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight