Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I remember WoD being leaked like this, and everyone thought it was silly, so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    100% fake purely because both of the new classes are Horde only classes. Only trolls can be shadow hunters because it requires the use of voodoo and trolls ain't teaching that shit to non-trolls. Although there are some Forsaken Dark Rangers now, it is mostly an undead blood elf thing. Also, dark rangers are just emo hunters.

Furthermore, saying that dark rangers and shadow hunters have ANYTHING in common really just shows you don't know shit about the lore.
    Hey. What do you Know about me not Knowing the lore of the game? Just because i leak something doesn't mean i believe Every bit of it myself. I take it with a grain of salt. I Know for example shadowhunters are more like shamans, so ofc i see why you attack my thread tho.
    Also, doesn't alliance have emo-elves? ������

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    I have no problem with your English, per se, but the title you gave was not proper English and Blizzard wouldn't use it. Your leak is just as viable as any of the others.
    You realize that "Wrath of the bolvar" is a meme right? And that i just put it in for the lols.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tr0up141 View Post
    Opening up factions but not allowing trade is pretty backwards and still won't solve the faction imbalance in the raid scene by virtue of the fact that the vast majority of mythic guilds opt for a loot council system. If you can't trade any of your loot after reaching the correct ilvl, you're screwed.
    Blizzard has been so shortsighted the past few years I honestly wouldn't be surprised if, despite how big of an obvious misstep it is, they actually went through with this.
    Ye, typical blizz to ignore the final Step of something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. I'm getting sick of you waste of space idiots posting fake spoilers. You'd almost think blizzard is making their employees post fake leaks all over the net just to drawn out the real info coming out.

You deserve a swift kick in the nuts and one in the throat.
    I don't Know Who is most waste of space here. Negative people like you or clowns. Atleast some people find my thread a bit interresting or they read it for entertainment. People like you should have Been banned from the forums asap. One thing the world needs less of, it is negativity and toxic people.
    Last edited by Svarian Swrynn; 2019-10-20 at 05:09 AM.

I like this one ..

I like the name a lot

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Wrath of the Throw that ass in a circle gurrrl. The best expension.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    Why you had to do that to us OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Tr0up141 View Post
    Opening up factions but not allowing trade is pretty backwards and still won't solve the faction imbalance in the raid scene by virtue of the fact that the vast majority of mythic guilds opt for a loot council system. If you can't trade any of your loot after reaching the correct ilvl, you're screwed.
    Blizzard has been so shortsighted the past few years I honestly wouldn't be surprised if, despite how big of an obvious misstep it is, they actually went through with this.
    Don't think they meant the Gear drop loots. More about materials and gold etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    Why you had to do that to us OP?
    what did i do? O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarian Swrynn View Post
    what did i do? O.O
    Wrath of the Bolvar lmao

when wrath of the bolvar is real you'll all be shocked
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Lightforged undead are likely, but they would be Horde. Lillian Voss isn't bringing in Calia, only for her to start converting Forsaken to the Alliance.

I'm not *entirely* convinced of that. Although pretty forsaken would be nice on Horde side, and Calia does appear to take up the mantle of Lordaeron, things have also happened in the relationships between the Forsaken and the living humans. Remember, Undercity is also destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromgar View Post
    All I could see was EXPENSION EXPENSION EXPENSION
    You just need to read the whole post with a german accent.
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Source: pulled it out of my ass

Quote Originally Posted by Romanz View Post
    if the horde get another new beastly race and the alliance get shitty humans with white eyes im just gonna stop playing alliance in the future honestly. I get the Alliance has stricter standards for which race's they'll deal with, but come the fuck on.
    I play alliance since forever and i started play this game in TBC but if that you sad happen i will go horde for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    This race is an abomination and atrocity. This race doesn't belong in World of Warcraft at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Got ganked by a Vulpera, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Svarian Swrynn View Post

You realize that "Wrath of the bolvar" is a meme right? And that i just put it in for the lols.

- - - Updated - - -

Then it was your failure to convey that properly. Don't blame the reader for not getting your joke. Simply bad writing :P

Hmm, this maybe real after all..

Pretty funny reading this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Pretty funny reading this again.
    You could just read, no need to necro...

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    You could just read, no need to necro...
    Why are people always so upset about bringing back old threads? It baffles me. Who the hell cares?