10+ Year Old Account

Volkswagen Bus 2020 - 2022?

I don’t know man looks like a pretty awesome bus and although the only vehicle I’d be interested in buying for conventional driving would be a Tesla Truck maybe this could be a cool camper for road trips and what not.

What do you think are there any new upcoming cars or concepts you’re really interested in if so post what they are and why?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Concept cars rarely get to keep their looks when they go retail.

I honestly don't expect the new ''t1'' to be anything but a reskinned VW california that runs on electricity.
    And all given, the t1 is what became the transporter (and california).

Unless they do something entirely different with it, then it's nothing but a novelty.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know much about cars... but these look fun

I don't care much about cars, since most designs converge towards: "How close can we get it to a spaceship, before it actually flies?". But I'd like more novelty looks.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Yea, no. The car will not look like this when it goes to production. This body kit looks vastly different to any conventional car or electric car they're currently selling.

Not being able to reuse many parts of other lines is the reason why we cannot have concept car design at affordable prices in mass production

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to drive a van with configurable seats like that. Was a pain in the ass. Wouldn't be surprised if someone ended up breaking one of the seats.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Yea, no. The car will not look like this when it goes to production. This body kit looks vastly different to any conventional car or electric car they're currently selling.

Not being able to reuse many parts of other lines is the reason why we cannot have concept car design at affordable prices in mass production
    Either it’s going to look nearly identical on the exterior or they may as well cancel it.

If it ever hits showroom floors it’s going to look very much like the concept art.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

I don’t know man looks like a pretty awesome bus and although the only vehicle I’d be interested in buying for conventional driving would be a Tesla Truck maybe this could be a cool camper for road trips and what not.

What do you think are there any new upcoming cars or concepts you’re really interested in if so post what they are and why?
    That looks pretty god damn awesome. I love the front seats being about to turn 180 degrees, along with all the other features. Thanks for including those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    That looks pretty god damn awesome. I love the front seats being about to turn 180 degrees, along with all the other features. Thanks for including those pics.
    All given, all those features is already in VW's California.

Wow, this is a very powerful, cool concept.