Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am!

I'm not looking or wishing for anything in particular, I suppose partly because I don't want to get hyped too much.

But I'm quite curious to know what the next WoW Expansion looks like, as well as know what all the other announcements are and why devs have been saying this is "THE" Blizzcon to go/watch.

Also a bit wary that people will be going to try to ruin the mood with the whole "free speech" drama. I hope that any demonstration regarding the subject will be tasteful and respectful, but it seems more and more to be tendry to be rude and hateful, so we'll see.

Not really.

I know what is going to be in there. I'm interested in hearing that stuff. That is upcoming wow stuff, such as next expansion and its content. Probably diablo4 or something announced. ect.

I also hope there will be something entirely new. They might be announcing new ip or something? Who knows. Yet, that stuff isnt what I "know" of. I'm not getting interested over something that might not exists.

So... while i'm interested its nothing I'll get excited for.

Not "excited", but I'm certainly looking forward to the announcements.
    After the bad news last year with layoffs and savings, Blizzard needs to deliver new stuff.

I've been happy with BFA ever since I returned to WoW (8.2) so looking forward to what 9.0 has in store.
    Other than that - curious about Overwatch announcement.

Actually, now that I think of it - you got me: I AM pretty excited about the MDI finals.

Yes I am.
    Always interested in every WoW expansion. Yeah. It could be worse than BFA... Or not, we will see. Also I want so bad to play with alliance pals using my old Horde main. I hope faction restrictions goins is ending at last.

Always interested in Diablo so...

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yup. Can’t wait for the booing and awkward shuffles as China is brought up by someone.
    Can't wait for them to Google "boycott" and realize how badly they failed to do the one job they set out to do.

Eh. The entirety of BfA makes me think that they suffer from either severe budget restrictions imposed by CEO/COO or they have suffered massive talent/brain drain over the last 5 years.

Or maybe both.

I hope they learned, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I am excited, even with everything that's going on.

If they announce D4 coming in the near future with PS4/5 on launch, I will be a very happy kid.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    I was never really excited for Blizzcon. It's a nice show to sell us their stuff. But I am interested. It's like "Okay, I want to know what's coming" but not "I can't wait to know what's coming"

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Unless the place catches on fire it cant be any worse than last year's Blizzcon.
    Blizzard: "Hold my beer"
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not until I see the event schedule.
    ^ This. Hope we'll get it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

wondering how the virtual ticket is gonna play out. there no information where its showing most likely the blizzard desktop app. so i don't have any hype about it.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    No, not exactly excited for Blizzcon. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do the virtual ticket or not. Everything shows up here pretty quickly after they talk about it but I really do like that shared sense of excitement and seeing what's going on, even at a distance. So, I don't know. $50 bucks is a lot for what you get. I think I'm going to have to look at the schedule first before I decide.
    I hope there's no politics at Blizzcon either and would like for everyone to keep it out of threads here as well. I'm looking at all of you. There's something over in the OT forum if you want to bitch about it. Personally I'm all for killing the live mic Q&A's and have been for a long time now. The questions are generally even more terrible than what they would pick if everyone submitted questions on cards beforehand and every so often you get some yahoo that decides instead of just asking a question, it's a good time to make a speech. Fuck that. Q&A's are already too short and wasting time on that (or politics) is fucked up.
    How did you transcribe my internal thought monologue?

Excited yes. A new WoW expansion announcement is always a chance for the game to redeem itself, and the prospect of WoW's first ranged dps (took um 15 years) added to the game is something I will expect. If not, then riot.

Exited yes. Because of the HK controversy and I am curious how they are going to police/moderate/silence the immense crowd. I am hoping some heroes just take the stage and claim attention because live events are the perfect opportunity for this. This could be you reader, if you are going, immortalize yourself

10 days to go and still no schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    Excited? No
    Curious? Maybe

Either way it's going to be a shitshow. Wannabe activists who are mad at blizzard for enforcing tournament rules will make every public Q&A unwatchable. And if blizzard won't deliver on the next wow expension and D4 everyone else will be mad too.
    I hope they dont do Q&A. Fuck these armchair activists and their fake outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by 7empest View Post
    Exited yes. Because of the HK controversy and I am curious how they are going to police/moderate/silence the immense crowd. I am hoping some heroes just take the stage and claim attention because live events are the perfect opportunity for this. This could be you reader, if you are going, immortalize yourself
    Please don't. It's an incredibly douchey move and it accomplishes nothing. If you want to support HK there are multiple ways of doing it in a mature and civilized way. Being angry at Blizzard is not one of them.

At this point I hope it's a blizzcon staff reading Q&A questions, or the announcers themselves. People who do shit like that, like the "is this a late april's fools joke?" guy, no matter how funny or meme-worthy, just ruin things for everyone else over the course of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Acolyyte View Post
    I hope they dont do Q&A. Fuck these armchair activists and their fake outrage.
    No sir, fuck you!
    Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

10+ Year Old Account
    Always excited for blizzcon.

Either if you liked this xpac or not, and if you're a true WoW fan, you SHOULD always be excited for the reveal of the future of your game at blizzcon.

I'm actually quite looking forward to it, I'm one of the few who actually wants DIablo: Immortal to release, I'm interested in D4, the rumoured Overwatch 2, but mostly the new WoW expansion, just so I can finally find out who was accurate & who was chatting shit out of all the leak threads & such.

I wouldn't say excited, but I am looking forward to the announcements. I am interested in where WoW and Blizzard as a whole are going in the coming year.