Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    True, that part was cute.

I'm curious if people really believe that ANY company in the whole wide world actually "care" about anything other than money. Spoiler alert - they don't. The ones who pretend to do, just do it because it will get them more money in the end. As simple as that.
    there are quite few who did.. and as result they went bankrupt in pure capitalism system...
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

1st time I wont be getting the virtual pass. Playing classic and couldn't care to see it live. I'll wait for mmo-champion to update news and just go with that.

mustard pants and red shirts guys. Don't disappoint
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Tinker class!
    Diablo 4 releasing this BlizzCon!
    Rest is all nice and dandy until I know what it actually is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    did you go to blizzcon last year?
    Don’t you people have phones is all anyone rightly remembers.

This year it will be a guaranteed Hong Kong faux pas and China circle jerk.

It won’t matter what they announce, they started making gaming political and insulting their base. Hard to bring a company back from that in the social media and meme age.
    The most persecuted minority is the individual.

Very important blizzcon.

Looking forward to see if blizzard recovers from last years mess with Diablo immortal or if blizzard is going downhill and ignore the community feedback.

not rly expecting this much from this years blizzcon now that fail politicans hide their own none doing shit by writing open letters to game companies...

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it will be purely bobby kodick s8cking as much china d8ck as possible while (rightfully) ppl angry for how blizz sunk so low they don't even care about human rights and call it 'politics' just for cash
    what has a gamecompany to do with human rights? answer: nothing.
    sadly keyboardwarriors like sam86 dont understand that yet.

Honestly, it doesn't sound really EXCITING atm cuz we all know blizzard will be spewing full of swamp of disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it will, activision is biggest gaming company, every other company will seriously reconsider bowing to chineese overlords if biggest gaming company in usa got hurt really bad from trying to
    the problem is actually not enough ppl care, blizz knew they are in lose-lose situation, and they didn't even hesitate to lose some ppl who have conscious over losing entire china market
    unless they lose far more by siding with china than to oppose them (they only care about $, they have zero morals), they won't ever do the right action, and if blizz get out of that free every other company will do the same, f8ck everyone even their own ppl for the might of chineese $
    honestly its really easy to do "right" thing if you have no consequences, but if you have to look at money, stock price and employee, its not really such a great idea to stand behind whats "right"... what other option for them was there? take a massive hit that would endanger the entire company and thousands of their employee? not to mention, in this case they didnt even do anything bad, someone broken the rules and was punished accordingly, people just blown it out of poportions...

I'm so fucking excited on so many levels. This is the most hyped I've ever been for a Blizzcon.

New Diablo game announcement
    WoW expansion announcement
    WC3: Remastered release date (probably)
    Possible new big Overwatch Announcement?
    Possible new IP announcement?

and last but not least, the protests / outburst that might ensue during the event! I doubt we'll see much if any of it inside the event on the broadcast, but it's always possible and I look forward to it happening TBH.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've got Blizzard on total boycott (and have for almost a year), but yes I'm excited for Blizzcon. Probably not for the reasons Blizzard wants people to be excited. I'm just excited in the same way Jim Sterling is. To quote him "I've never been this excited for a con I'm not going to".

Unless Blizzard get their balls back, split from Activision and get Mike Morhaime back as the CEO, then no.

Not excited in the slightest, but am actually curious if it will be another shitty blizzcon like last year, or if they actually have some announcements, especially considering the vast amount of new products announced by riot recently.

but yea, it will probably just be shitty again. meme material.

how the mighty have fallen

I am curious about the announcements but not overly hyped no, I am still gonna put it up on TV and watch the panels me and a friend find interesting but I am not trembling with anticipation or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I'll always be excited for a new expansion. When you invest 13+ years into a game, it's going to be hard not to be excited, no matter how terrible the company is.
    I feel the same way. Even though I no longer play nearly as much as I used to, new stuff coming to the game still gets me excited.

Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    It'll be nice to watch Blizzard get destroyed by the Hong Kong protesters.

This company is finally getting what it deserves.
    Posted from iPhone while wearing Vans, tho?

Not really excited. They have to announce how they plan to fix retail and I dont have any trust left in blizzard. There will be an AP grind again and world quests and some diablo 3 rng loot and some stupid over the top lore that nobody cares about. They better fix every spec in the game so they are fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    I can't wait to have it ruined by a bunch of people who will get in line for Q&A's just to troll and ask shit like "So what do you think about Hong Kong?"
    Hate to disappoint you but after that "Is this an out of season april fools joke" thing with diablo, now its employees that say the question into the mic. People que in line and say their question to staff members who say it into the mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Posted from iPhone while wearing Vans, tho?
    What's wrong with iPhones?

yes i am, new wow expac and probably some D4 info, always fun to see a new HS expac trailer