Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fikcrim View Post
    I know what you are talking about, but there is nothing immoral about owning an iPhone, so try better arguments. And it's Hong Kong. You wanna lecture other people on what's going on in the world but aren't even aware of simple spelling.
    "no u!"

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    I'm excited to see Hong Kong protesters.
    Because they gonna show any? Stupid you. I saw a page doing protests at blizzcon - 12 people signed up. It must be a huge event.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Because they gonna show any? Stupid you. I saw a page doing protests at blizzcon - 12 people signed up. It must be a huge event.
    People have this weird delusion that enough people care about Blizzards Hong Kong thingy to pay real money for 5 minutes of fame.

All this while refusing to move away from other companies that do worse things because China, because it would cost money.

Yes. Right now I feel like im just waiting for new content and Blizzcon usually puts a fire in my WoW-passion for a few months.

Im always looking forward to seeing where we adventure next, as I have liked every expansion to some degree

Because they gonna show any?
    How are they gonna avoid it? It's live.

not excited like before
    but
    cant wait to see if they will do a big blizzcon to make sure this time , it is not a total failure like the last time, so i expected them to told us about :

-wow:next expansion
    -diablo 4 annoucement (even if this only a freaking title :P)
    -warcraft 3 reforged release time
    -maybe a surprise ? diablo 2 reforged ? (to really make diablo community happy, but a d4 annoucement would be enough i think..)

I know what you are talking about, but there is nothing immoral about owning an iPhone, so try better arguments. And it's Hong Kong. You wanna lecture other people on what's going on in the world but aren't even aware of simple spelling.
    As long as you agree that there's nothing immoral about playing Blizzard games still, then.

OT: I really want Dragonsworn or a dragonkin race, so if one of these things happen then I'll be satisfied with Blizzcon this year. I'm not exactly hopeful though, since BfA's announcement disappointed me.

How are they gonna avoid it? It's live.
    And you think people spend multiple hundreds of dollars to say free Hongkong?

Even if they do - do you think anyone besides them cares?

I just can't see them doing ANYTHING that could disrupt Blizzcon in any way. People will just care about D4, OW2 and WoW. Nobody will give a single fuck about some idiots screaming free Hongkong. I'll laugh thinking about them spending so much money on this tiny bit of attention.

Either way, it will be a great Blizzcon!

And you think people spend multiple hundreds of dollars to say free Hongkong?
    You should do some research and you would see that there are people planning to protest Blizzcon. Surely these are people that have decided to go to Blizzcon before the whole Hong Kong thing happened. It's not hard to figure out.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Void of my sou... Bah, Argentina :D
    What's wrong with iPhones?
    Oh dear... Hahahahahaha I can't. I just can't with these clueless superheroes of the Internet.
    Last edited by Jonwho; 2019-10-20 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    As long as you agree that there's nothing immoral about playing Blizzard games still, then.
    Of course it's not immoral to play Blizzard games.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last time i was excited was for WoD, nowadays not that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    And those people will soon be forgotten like the same ones who did the A-51 raid. Not only that, those same very people will still be playing some of the blizzard games, will still have their products made in china and move on with their lives. I could even bet they will gift their relatives on xmas with something made in china, lmao.

All this protest is just steam, i doubt anything will happen and if some clown try anything inside the convention, expect him to be trolled and be kicked out.

You should do some research and you would see that there are people planning to protest Blizzcon. Surely these are people that have decided to go to Blizzcon before the whole Hong Kong thing happened. It's not hard to figure out.
    No, I haven't. I have seen a few trying to do protests in front of the center. 12 People signed up. Nothing but a joke. It will be so funny.

"FREE HONGKONG! HA, TAKE THAT BLIZZARD!"

Of course it's not immoral to play Blizzard games.
    Good. Tired of people trying to imply that "you're obviously supporting the Chinese regime and don't care about human rights" since I don't plan on personally boycotting Blizzard, lol.

I do agree that they deserve some criticism though. They don goofed. I just don't think their gaming convention is the appropriate place to do it, since there are people who legitimately just want to experience the con.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    I'm exited about the new mobile games.
    Me too. Cant wait to play "match 3" with WoW-Icons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    If they bring back reasonable class design and pvp itemization, I'm hooked. If not, I pretty much have no interest in whatever they're showing.
    My thoughts exactly... The next expansion is dead on arrival to me if they don't fix those.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

I am. I still find it weird though, like they're trying really hard to hide something this year. Schedule is usually out beginning of Oct., we don't have it yet. Floor map is out mid Oct. usually, don't have it yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I am. I still find it weird though, like they're trying really hard to hide something this year. Schedule is usually out beginning of Oct., we don't have it yet. Floor map is out mid Oct. usually, don't have it yet either.
    They're probably trying to figure out how to avoid a PR disaster, to be honest.

Remember to have your phone ready!
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight