Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    big time, its gonna be big announcements and all panels are cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    but ofcourse bring it on

Curious about the next WoW expac and that's it... can't wait for BfA to be over. Can't wait for the "good" expansion in the bad-good cycle.

Whatever it is... Shadowlands or whatever, I'm pretty hyped to see some big reveals.

Fingers crossed for Housing and dragon themed lore!

7+ Year Old Account
    Never been excited for blizzcon but i hope it's a shit show. Be the first time it's worth watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    nope, haven't been interested in the past like 5 years

10+ Year Old Account
    Always ! Especially when a new wow xpac is announced

About the games? Not particularly. Kinda interested what the next PC Diablo game will be but am expecting nothing.

What am excited about, is to see the red shirts.

Hell yes I am, it's either going to be a shitstorm of unprecedented magnitude, or they'll announce cool enough shit for people to put aside the Hong Kong controversy. Who wouldn't be excited for that?

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    because the gaming company is flat out supporting tyrannical regime and opposing human rights just for chineese market? because for some ppl they consider actually getting ur freedom is 'political' problem not a human right violation problem?
    politics is like brexit, u don't step on any human right either u leave EU or not (u just become butt of jokes), what is happening in Hong Kong is human right not political opinion, big difference
    Unless u consider blowing ppl eyes is political opinion

this situation isn't 'tone-deaf', it is either they lose china market or ppl who actually care about human rights market, and unless most western world actually start to give a f8ck, i expect them to obey chineese overlords, because sadly china market is massive and probably biggest single entity market possible
    Ironic that hearthstone specially is currently most successful game they have there
    and by some miracle people protesting at GAMING convention will resolve situation hapening on the other side of the planet, that even governments dont seem give a fuck about... it will not help anything, only result will be it will piss a lot of people at the convention, some of who gave a lot of money to travel there... blizzard is not in position to change anything, they could only harm themselves in the long run, and if you really claim you would do differently in the situation than blizzard leaders you either lie to us or to yourself...

I am. After last year catastrophe and all the bad buzz Bli$$ have currently, they will either go all in or go home. Because let's be honest, 2 years in a raw with throwing **t at their fans, loosing key members of the good old Blizzard (aka North), laying off more employees and being on the wrong side of political correctness: it would have dramatic consequences for the company. The newboss is nowhere near as likeable as Mike. It is just the icing on the cake.

So i expect great things. They just -have- to deliver.

yes,because i wait new hero class,4as specs,and heritage weapons,eiablo 4,new exp for d3,etc,new mmo....this blizzcon eill be great,or this will be the end....

10+ Year Old Account
    BlizzCon last year was the first year I bought a tix and it was soo bad so nope not excite.
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

I don't really enjoy Blizzard games anymore but I am keen to see some drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Implying the whiny children bitching at Blizzard "actually care about human rights" instead of just hopping onto the newest hatewagon.
    True, that part was cute.

I'm curious if people really believe that ANY company in the whole wide world actually "care" about anything other than money. Spoiler alert - they don't. The ones who pretend to do, just do it because it will get them more money in the end. As simple as that.

As for Blizzcon itself, definitely excited. Has the potential to be one of the best Blizzcons in recent years, with a lot of cool announcements incoming. That is, if it goes without a hitch. And while I doubt that anyone willing to pay to go there would be dumb enough to do anything to derail it, I do have a habit of underestimating people's retardedness, so...who knows.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

It'll be nice to watch Blizzard get destroyed by the Hong Kong protesters.

This company is finally getting what it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    What I would love to see when it comes to a new expansion:

Player housing - a proper, optional system with tons of customization (way better than terrible Garrisons). I play since TBC and with every expansion I'm waiting for player housing. It could be a great secondary progression system, something compared to the existing collections system. We could collect tons of furniture and new houses etc. I think it would be great.
    I've waited for more class/race combinations since TBC. Specifically Draenei warlock/rogue/druid. Not one so far. It's doubtful it'll happen, but sorry to be the one with bad news: played housing never will. Not after the bomb that garrisons were. They "tried", and it was a complete disaster. I'm not saying they learned a lesson from it, on the contrary; with the class halls right after, and the....whatever one even wants to call the mission table area now in BFA. They can make worse and watered down versions of a disaster, but they can't seem to learn how to make a success out of a tried disaster. That's my observation from over the years.

On a possibly positive note; can't wait for next expansion. And now, at the risk of being proven wrong for third time: it can't get any worse. I've said it twice now, during cata and wod, and they sure managed to prove I was simply naive and lacking in imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Just excited for "What's next" as usual. Diablo 4 or any new announcements on Warcraft III don't really excite me, I don't have time for more than one game. Between all the grinding on WoW, I haven't even touched my PS4 all year except to use it for streaming services.

Yes, but only because I expect people will pull off shit, like dressing as Winnie the Pooh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    and by some miracle people protesting at GAMING convention will resolve situation hapening on the other side of the planet, that even governments dont seem give a fuck about... it will not help anything
    it will, activision is biggest gaming company, every other company will seriously reconsider bowing to chineese overlords if biggest gaming company in usa got hurt really bad from trying to
    the problem is actually not enough ppl care, blizz knew they are in lose-lose situation, and they didn't even hesitate to lose some ppl who have conscious over losing entire china market
    unless they lose far more by siding with china than to oppose them (they only care about $, they have zero morals), they won't ever do the right action, and if blizz get out of that free every other company will do the same, f8ck everyone even their own ppl for the might of chineese $
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Meta View Post
    I can't wait to have it ruined by a bunch of people who will get in line for Q&A's just to troll and ask shit like "So what do you think about Hong Kong?"
    Pretty much this.

#UniteChina